Scarlets Secrets - Chapter III

“Hey watch where your goi-, its you” he said as he stuck out his tongue.

She sniffled as she looked up, her face flushed red realising how close there bodies where as she took a step back. “Sor- sorry...” she whispers, her breath still a little uneasy.

He put his foot forward as he lent in closer to whisper to her again. “Still only whispering“ he whispered with playful tone.

Scarlet opened her mouth to say something, quickly realising she didn't have anything to say she closed her mouth again.

She looked away from him and sighed, he sighed back. As he shifted his head towards her, he noticed her watery blue eyes, threw her dark hair, which seemed even darker then before.

He bit his lip. “What happened?” he asked curiously, his voice slightly higher than usual.

She turned her head more, she gulped a little. “Nothing...” she uttered.

He thought for a while, before laughing to himself, wrapping his arms around her again and pulling her close, he licked the side of her cheek, noticing a salty taste. “You've been crying.” He said blankly. Scarlet made another feeble attempt to speak before being interrupted by another 'foul' touch. “There's scratches here too.” he whispered as he narrowed his eyes, trying to get her to break. “Why are you licking me!” she whispered angrily. “To get you to talk” he remarked. He licked her across her now sweating neck, “I wont stop until you talk” he quickly added with his trademark devilish smile.

Scarlet's face could now be compared with a bright red apple and of course he noticed this. “Stop!” she demanded.

He interrupted his licks with a sudden outbreak of laughter as he collapsed to the floor, putting his hand out to the lockers to try keep his balance on his knees.

A few girls sniggered, while a few others just stared in confusion or/and curiosity.

Scarlet hide her face again, looking back down as she stormed off. “Wai- Wait!” he desperately called out to scarlet still trying to recover from his outbreak of the giggles. He pulled himself up and stumbled into a run, chasing scarlet.

After a long chase, with a few crowds staring in wonder as the two ran down the quiet corridors without a care. Scarlet finally stopped outside, placing her hands along the wet walls of the building. He appeared soon after, only crawling and panting. “Wai- wai- wha-” he stopped and gulped as he gasped for air with one hand up with his finger up to signify his pause, with his other hand around his stomach, where he probably got stitches.

Scarlet rolled her eyes but was still recovering herself so she didn't direct towards him, instead towards the empty sky. “Cant you eve- even ru- run faster than a girl?” she teased.

“Look who's speaking now!” he barked.

She laughed hysterical. He growled and hissed.

Slowly he got up from the ground, his back slightly bent over, his hands reaching for the wall. He placed his head against the wall and stared at scarlet. “What is it.. dog?” scarlet cried out, still laughing. “If I'm really a dog I might just start licking you again” he snarled as he came closer as if he were about to bite her. “No!” she shrieked as she tried to back away from him but was restricted by her uncontrollable laughter. He smiled at her as he wrapped his arms around her. Her laughter paused, too tired to resist him. She smiled back at him as he came closer to rest his forehead against hers.

“So?” Scarlet inquired. “So..?” he responded. “Are you still thinking about licking me?” she uttered with her eyes narrowed. “Maybe” he whispered licking his lips. She rolled her eyes at him. He smirked. Her cheeks reddened as she looked back and forth between his lips and eyes. His eyes seemed a light grey. His soft red lips were slightly opened as hers were. “Close your eyes” he whispered with slight anxiety, interrupting scarlet's thoughts. Her eyes slowly closed without hesitation, she breathed in slowly, noticing his sweet scent again, making her smile a little more.

He closed his eyes and slowly pecked scarlet's lips. “Is that why you wanted me to keep my eyes closed?” she whispered keeping her eyes closed. He tried to speak but couldn't. She giggled to herself as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. Their lips synced together before they both realised the bell went a few minutes ago into their 15 minute 'session'. She bit her lips and pulled away but he still seemed pretty persistent. “I guess you want more” she teased. He rolled his eyes. “I guess that's a yes?” she giggled. “Hmmm, close you eyes then and don't move.” she said sweetly while slowly pulling away from him. He hesitantly closed them. “Ok?” he said blankly with some hidden distrust. She ran, his eyes opened. He sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to catch her, leaning against the wall and sliding down to look up into cloud-filled sky. His eyes wondered from one cloud to another. He stared, then he thought, again.