Part 21

Changmin's pov

As I arrived at my school , I went to my members who's waiting in front of school gate. " Hey guys, let's go inside." I said to them. We all went inside and separate to our own classes. As I walked into my class I saw Yena and Chaewon study together at there place. I just ignore them and went to my seat in front of them. I chatting with my friends about what happen during weekends. Suddenly , Chaewon and Yena walked out from the class. " Yah , I just remember that we have quiz for math today." Sunwoo said to us. " Omg , that's right . I'm not study yet." Eric replied to Sunwoo. We all start to study a bit before Mrs Park arrive. ' Huh , she not even asked me if I already study or not. I think she actually don't want to teach me.' I said to myself. I start to study for the quiz but I stuck at one question. ' Haish, Yena already teach me how to solve this but why I still don't know how to do it?' " Yah do you know how to do this?" I asked Eric. " Are you seriously asked me math. Of course I don't know." He said to me. I looked for someone who can teach me that question since Yena not in class. Then I saw Chaeyeon study by herself. I went to her place and asked her if she can teach me that question. " Hmm, Chaeyeon can you teach me this question?" I asked her. " What question? Let me see if I can solve it." She said to me. I passed my book to her. " Owhhhh, this question I already done it yesterday , sit here i will teach you. " She said and smiled to me. I take my chair and sit next to her.

Not long after that someone come into our class, I don't care about who's that person and continue to study with Chaeyeon. " Wahh, you really good at mathematics Chaeyeon." I said to Chaeyeon. " Hahaha, I'm not as good as Yena but still I understand about this subject." She said to me. We all need to admit that Yena is the only person that really good in every subjects in our class. That's why all of my classmates like her. " Hey why don't we study together during recess?" Chaeyeon asked me. " Sure why not." I replied to her before when back to my place.

I study with Chaeyeon at library for the whole recess and don't go to canteen with my friends. As the recess end , me and Chaeyeon went back to our class. As we arrived at the class I went to my place. I can see Yena not in class yet. Class almost starr but Sunwoo and the two girls behind me did not came yet. I wonder what take Sunwoo so long. Just before the school bell ring Sunwoo came and sit next to me. "  Yah why you so late?" I asked him. " Huh? I have something to do." He replied to me and take out his books. Not long after that my physics teacher came. " Okay class, today I want you to do some revision for topic 7 and 8. Next class I want do a quiz for this topic." Mr Park said to my class. " Okay sir." My classmates replied and start to study by theirselve. I start to packed my things because I want to study with Chaeyeon. " Yah , where are you going?" Sunwoo asked me. " I want to study with Chaeyeon." I replied to him. " But why so sudden?" He asked him again. " She good in this subject. Is it wrong for me to study with her?" I said to him.   " No bu..." " but what?" I asked him. "Nothing but if you want to study with her then go ahead." He said to me. After hear what Sunwoo said I went to Chaeyeon place and sit next to her.

I looked at Yena and Chaewon place and wonder where they are since almost halftime class but they still not enter the class. I saw Mr Park went to Sunwoo place and asked something to him. Sunwoo must know something about Yena and Chaewon. " Yah Changmin , are listening to what I'm saying?" Chaeyeon asked me. " Mianhae. " I said to her. " Chaeyeon-ah , do you know where Yena and Chaewon?" I asked her. " Yah, how can I know since I study with you all the time." She replied to me. " You right." I said and start to study again. After class end , I went back to my place. " Yah, palliwa." Eric said to me. " Wait a minute , I almost done." I replied to him as I packed my things.

We went to school canteen since the other members are waiting there. " Guys today I have something to do. So if you guys have any plans I can't join." I said to my friends as all the members arrive
. " What that things?" Eric asked me. " You don't need to know. It's not important." I said. I know it's kind of rude but I don't want my member to think weird if I said I going to study with Chaeyeon.  All my members become quiet after I said that." Changmin ah, I think I already said to you that if you have a problem you can share with us. Don't we all are family?" Sangyeon hyung said to me." I know hyung but I really don't have any problem. What should I share with you guys if I don't have anything to share." I replied to him. " But why I feel like you keep a secret from us?" Kevin hyung said to me. My members nodded slowly at Kevin hyung words. " Huh , if you guys not believe me, I don't care. I gotta go. " I said to my members and walk away. ' Huh , they will never believe me.' I said to myself.

I went to the cafe that I promise to Chaeyeon. As I arrive I saw Chaeyeon already there. " Hey , sorry I'm late." I said to her and put my thing. " It's okay, I also just arrive." She said to me. " Hey, are you already order?" I asked her. " No. Not yet." She replied." What do you want? I want to go and order." I asked her. " I want caramel latte." She said. " Okay , I will go and order." I said and went to the counter. After order the drinks I went back to my sit. " So now what subject you want to study?" Chaeyeon asked me." What about physics?" I said. " Okay" Chaeyeon replied and take out her notes book. We both start study. Not long after we start study , the drinks that we order arrived. " Thank you." I said to the waiter. " Yah, I want to ask you something." I said to Chaeyeon. " You want to ask about what?" She asked me. " I want to ask you about Yena. " I said to her again. Actually, I don't know if what I'm doing is right or not. " Wahhh, you have crush on Yena." Chaeyeon said and laugh. " Yah , stop it." I said to her and looked down at my book. " Okay, I will tell you about her. But you must promise not to hurt her." She said to me. " Of course I will never hurt her." I said to her. " Okay now what you want to know first?" She asked me." Can you tell me all her favourites like her favourite ice cream , place and whatever." I said to her excitedly. " Okay I think you must take out a piece of paper and write it down." Chaeyeon said. I take a paper and ready to write down all Yena's favorite. " First you must know that Yena really hate mint choco ice cream , she prefer chocolate or strawberry ice cream. Second she really like play video game same like Sakura unnie. " Chaeyeon said." Wait she play video games but she still top ranker. Omg I can't believe it." I said to her. " There are more surprising thing about her but now I think we should go back home." Chaeyeon said to me." You right, let's go home." I replied to her and start to pack my things." Hey don't forget to tell me the others things and please don't tell any of your friends." I said to her. " Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." She replied to me. We both went home before the day getting dark.