part 9

After school, all of the Izone members came to the school clinic to pick up Yena. "Hi, Yena how you feel now?" Sakura asks to Yena." Hi, guys, I feel better now." Yena replied and get down from the bed." Hmmm, guys today I can't join the study group because my brother wants to take me somewhere." Yena said to her friends. "It's okay, today we just want to do some revision about the same topic as we study yesterday," Chaewon said to Yena. "Okay then, I will get going first since my brother will arrive soon," Yena said to her friends and walked to the school gate to wait for her brother. Suddenly heavy rain starts to fall. Yena ran towards the bus stop near the school but it was full of other students. Yena moved towards her school building and wait there until her brother comes. Not long after that, her brother arrives and waits at the school gate. Yena thought about how she was going to cross the heavy rain to go towards her brother. Suddenly, someone passes an umbrella to her. She looks to her side and saw Changmin. "What do you want?" Yena asked. "Here, take this. I think you need this more than me." Changmin said to Yena and put the umbrella in Yena's hand. "I don't need that," Yena said and looked away from facing Changmin. "Then, how you want to go to your brother?" Changmin said while pointing at Sungmin's car. "Just take this, " Changmin said and handed the umbrella to Yena again. "Thanks, I will return it tomorrow," Yena said and take the umbrella from Changmin's hands. "Just keep it, I have another one at home," Changmin said and run in the rain to go back to his house. Yena walks towards her brother's car and gets into it." Yah, who's that, your new boyfriend?" Sungmin asked Yena as soon as Yena gets into the car." Nah, he just my classmate." Yena answer Sungmin's question and looked outside of the car. Not long after that, they arrive at their destination. "Oppa, why we here?" Yena asked Sungmin as she walked out. "Just follow me. You will know it later." Sungmin said and walked into the building. Yena follows her brother into the building. As soon as she enters the building she saw a lot of beautiful dresses in the building. "Oppa, why you bring me here?" Yena asked her brother. "I want you to try the most beautiful dress here," Sungmin said and walked away. Yena follows her brother out. "Oppa wait. I don't understand. Why do I need to wear this dress? Is anything I don't know or remember?" Yena asks Sungmin. "Yena-yah, don't you remember this weekend is our parent's anniversary?" Sungmin asked Yena. "Omg, I don't remember that. I too focus on my study that I forget about that." Yena said and flick her own forehead. "It's okay, I knew that you will forget about that. That's why I bring you here. That party theme will be a fairy tale. That why I want you to pick the most beautiful dress here. I want my little princess to be the most beautiful girl at the party." Sungmin said to Yena and hold her hand to prevent Yena from keep flicking her head. Sungmin knew that was her habit to flick her head if she forgets or does something wrong. They went back into the boutique.

After finish buys the dress, Sungmin brings Yena to her favorite restaurant for lunch. As soon as they enter the restaurant Yena saw someone that very familiar to her. That was her ex-boyfriend Sihoon. Yena walked past him and went toward her brother. They called the waiter to order the food. " Yena-yah, I need to go to the toilet for a while. Don't eat the food first okay, wait till I come." Sung min said to Yena." Alright alright, I will wait till you come Oppa. Don't worry." Yena said and smile at Sungmin. Sungmin get up and went to the toilet. Yena continues to play with her phone. Not long after that, she saw someone sit in front of her. Yena looked up and saw Sihoon. Yena just pretends like no one there until Sihoon said something to her. "Yena-yah, can I said something to you?" Sihoon said and tried to hold Yena's hand. Yena pulled her hand away." I don't think you have anything else to say to me after what you have done to me. "Yena said and keep playing with her phone. " Please Yena, I regret everything I did to you. I promise I will never do that again. Please come back to me. I miss you please." Sihoon pleading to yena. Yena just ignores him and not even looked at him. Sihoon feels irritated by the attitude Yena gives to him. He takes the phone from Yena's hand and throws it away. " Yah, are you crazy? That was the phone is a gift from my dad. How dare you."Yena shouts to Sihoon. "Do you think I care. If I talk to you. You should look at me and listen to what I said. That what you get if you give me that bitchy attitude." Sihoon said to Yena. Yena slapped Sihoon hard across his face. Yena shook with what she had done since she never slaps anyone before. Sihoon felt angry at Yena and want to slap her but a hand stops his action. Yena looked toward the person who helps her." I think you have embarrassed her enough. I don't think you should hit her for your own fault." That person said still gripping Sihoon's hand. "Mind your own business. Don't interfere with my business this is my problem with her." Sihoon said to the person and pulled his hand away. "But the way you solve your problem are making me want to interfere with your business, " that person said and smile at Sihoon. Sihoon was frustrated with that guy and walked away. Yena still shook look at the person who saves her from Sihoon. That person is Changmin her number one enemy. "Yah, I don't think you can still use this phone," Changmin said as he handed out the phone to Yena. Yena still spaced out from what happened. "Yah, do you hear what I said to you?" Changmin said as he waved the phone in front of Yena. " uhh what? What did you say?" Yena asked Changmin as she didn't hear what Changmin just say to her. "I said that I don't think that you can still use this phone," Changmin said before giving Yena her phone and walked away.' Tsk, I just thought he became a little nicer but I'm all wrong.' Yena took the phone and went back to her place.

Not long after that, Sungmin comes back from the toilet. " Yah, why you not eat?" Sungmin asked his little sister. "I'm waiting for you Oppa," Yena said and smile. Sungmin pat Yena's head and seat in front of Yena. "Aigo, you shouldn't wait for me just eat. Look now you need to eat cold foods." Sung in said, shook his head. Yena just smiles and starts to eat. As they eat, Sung min notice Yena broken phone. " Yah, what's happen to your phone?" Sung in ask and took Yena phone. " Nothing Oppa. It fell off the table that why it becomes like that." Yena answer nervously. " You think I'm a fool. This phone will not be broken like this if it just fell off the table. You better tell me what happens." Sung min look into his sister's eyes as he talks to her. Yena told Sungmin what just happen. Sungmin get angry after he heard yena story, but he tries to cover it. "It's okay after this we go to buy a new phone." Sung min said. "But Oppa I don't have enough money," Yena looked at her hand. "It's okay I will buy it for you as a gift," Sungmin said. After finish eating, Sungmin brought Yena to the mall to buy her new phone.