Nagisa x Reader

@AngryPomeranianUwU 

This is for you lol🥰😋(Your request is granted^^)

I don't really have any inspiration to do a whole book so I hope this is fine😅 Forgive me, this is the best I can do🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️(Might change my mind in the future but for now I'll just do a chapter)

Sorry if the characters are too OC

-------

-Your POV-

"Your name is Y/n L/n and B/n is your best friend?" Nagisa asked you with wide eyes.

You smiled sheepishly. "Yeah.. he invited me to work here."

-------

Let me just explain something real quick(It won't take that much time I swear)

So in this book Y/n(You/ the one in a relationship with Karma) have a bestfriend- b/n

in this chapter, you are b/n (the bestie)

but I'll change it to Y/n(in this chapter)

so technically you are b/n but now you're y/n 

and y/n is now b/n

Idk if you get it but my explanation is done

Reader: I don't get it-

Author: Let's continue~!

Reader: OI DON'T IGNORE ME GODDAMNIT-

--------

It's been a couple of weeks since you worked for the Akabane residence as a maid. Weirdly, you seem to have made a friend in a span of a day-Nagisa Shiota.

You felt drawn to him

You wanted to protect this innocent being

The blue-haired male was very nice. He looked so innocent that it was unbelievable that he worked here as a body guard.

"Where are you taking me, Nagisa?" You asked while raising a brow. The blue-haired male had been dragging you around town for a while now, you didn't mind since you liked him but... where the hell are you two going?

"We're close, don't worry." He gave you a reassuring smile, you felt an arrow pierce your heart.

Ack-

After a couple of minutes of walking, Nagisa stopped. You looked around your surroundings, you two seemed to make it out of town and now on an open field.

You stared in awe as you looked at the sky, It was midnight already so the sky was filled with hundreds and billions of stars.

You looked behind you to see Nagisa sitting on the grass, patting the space next to him as he kept smiling at you.

You smiled unconsciously. You then proceeded to sit down beside him.

"You might be confused on why I brought you here." Nagisa chuckled as he gently scared his cheek. "I wanted to tell you something important."

"What is it?"

He blushed before looking away. "I-I just wanted to say that I-"

"I?"

He looked at you, his cheeks still pink as he held your hands. "I like you." His eyes sparkled before smiling sheepishly at you. "I like you so much, Y/n-chan."

Your breath hitched.

H-he likes me..?

"Ah! If you don't like me back, it's fine!" He said raising his hands up and waving them awkwardly. "I don't want to force you or anything."

You continued being silent, causing the innocent bean to continue to ramble.

"It's fine if you don't want to be friends anymore, I understand-"

Without saying a word, you pulled his collar and kissed him on the lips.

You can feel him tense up at first but he slowly relaxed before kissing back.

A couple of seconds later, the two of you pulled away, gasping for air as you continued staring at each other.

"I like you too."

-B/n's POV-

"So they're together now." Karma said, amused. I continued watching with a small smile on my face. "I'm happy for them."

"I'm gonna congratulate the new couple-"

I glared at the red-haired male as I grabbed his shirt. "Ruin the moment and no hugs for you."

"....."

"That's what I thought, you demon."

"And you love this demon."

"Urusai."

-Nagisa's POV-

Me and Y/n spent the rest of our time laughing. A small blush was visible on my cheeks when they(non binary) winked at me.

"....."

"....."

Out of nowhere, I was hugged tightly making me blush even more. "Y-Y/n-chan?"

"You're so damn cute."

"E-eh?"

"If anything happens to you, I will murder b/n, Karma-san, and then myself."

"Y/n-chan, no-"

The End