3:No

-Your POV-

You looked up the huge mansion, a sweat dropped on the side of your forehead.

This is huge...

"I need to talk to him about this.." You mumbled to yourself before following one of the suited males.

"Um.. where are we going?" You asked as you kept walking.

A huge door was opened and one of the suited males smiled at you. "Welcome to Akabane residence."

........fuck

The inside looked really nice, it seemed fitting for a huge mansion. There were some vases filled with different colored flowers. The maids gave you a small bow as they walked ahead.

You turned to the red-haired male. "Hey, what-"

"You must be the new butler." An older male spoke from another room, he just entered the room with a small smile on his face.

.........

"Uh...." You turned to Karma again who gave you a devilish smirk before raising two thumbs ups.

This sadist-

"I'm not his bu-"

Karma suddenly dragged you away. "We're going to my room~!"

Why do I keep getting dragged away?

-Karma's POV-

Finally my POV, Author's taking so long to make my POV... 

((A/n: ...... ))

As soon as I shut the door, Y/n glared at me. "What the hell are you doing? I'm not your butler."

I smirked at him before ruffling his hair. "Is that little glare of yours supposed to scare me~?"

"Let me go."

"No."

"Why?"

"Why not."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"....Why though?"

"Cause I said so."

Silence filled the room for a while before the h/c-haired male looked at me with his usual monotone expression, his eyes filled with determination.

"What are you looking at?"

"......."

"......"

"If you love me let me go."

"........"

"......."

"Too bad cause I don't."

A grunt escaped his lips as he looked away. "Why won't you let me free?"

I held a hand against my chin and pretended to think. "Hmmm.. let's see...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's because you spilled soda on me."

-Your POV-

You had a monotone expression on your face but your eyes bore into his soul. A "what the actual fuck" aura surrounded you.

"......"