4:Dull-kun

-Your POV-

You trained for week and now ready for your butler-y duties. Koro Sensei is the one who taught you and was surprised that you mastered it in a week.

"Goodluck, Y/n." Koro Sensei let out his ✨unique✨ laugh before waving ang walking away.

You then proceeded to go to the "young master's" room. You knocked before going inside.

You saw the red-haired male sleeping. He actually looks peaceful here... unlike when he's awake... a devil will smirk at you.

"Young master, please get up." You said in a monotone expression. You mentally grunted at the name you had to call the sadist.

The red-haired male faced his back at you before hugging a pillow. "No. Go away."

You let out a sigh before peeking out his room. You looked around to see if no one was nearby before closing the door again. You gently grabbed a pillow before gently patting it, checking if it was soft enough.

-Karma's POV-

Actually, I was awake already, I just wanted to mess with the h/c-haired male a bit. I didn't see him for a week since he trained.

The room was silent.

Did he give up?

....wait..

no... 

I still feel his presence..

"Come back after 15 minutes- oomph!"

-Your POV-

You threw a pillow at his face. "Get up already."

"......"

Karma now faced you. He was still in the bed laying down, a playful smile visible on his face. "You really are interesting~"

"Sweet talk won't get you anywhere, Young Master." You sarcastically said the last part as you fixed the other pillow on his bed.

"Don't be so formal with me, Dull-kun." He snickered before walking to the bathroom.

"...Dull....kun...?"

"Cause you're dull."

An irk mark appeared on your cheek. "........"

( #ಠ ಠ )

15 minutes passed and you were just patiently waiting for the other male to finish. The bathroom door opened and-

 The bathroom door opened and-

.........

Why is he half naked...?

Your cheeks slightly turned pink, it wasn't obvious though.

The two of you made eye contact. 

He then started walking towards you. 

Your started to blush even more and slowly backed up. 

You could here some romantic song playing in the background.

As you looked at him, you swore you saw some flower petals flying in the background.

Time around the two of you became slow motion.

Then-

.

.

.

.

Karma walked past you and opened the drawer behind you. "Oh... I almost forgot your existence for a second."

-------

Reader-chan, please don't kill him :DD