10:Doll-kun

-Karma's POV-

Pft..

Just because I'm grounded doesn't mean that you can tease me

How naive of you, Dull-kun

Y/n asked me a couple of times before why I named

I sat back down on the sofa and looked at the sulking male standing beside me. "Sit beside me."

"....."

"Dull-kun."

"....."

I chuckled when I saw some dark clouds surrounding him. 

Aw

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me. "If you won't come then I'll have to get you here by force."

-Your POV-

You were ✨shook✨ when you suddenly found yourself in Karma's chest. "Wha-"

You were about to get up when he placed an arm on your head, forcing you to plop back down.

"So I'll tell you the reason-"

"Lemme go first."

"No."

"Why?"

"It's comfy." He responded with an unbothered expression. 

You sighed before wiggling your way out of his grip and now sitting beside him. "Tell me why."

((A/n: Ain't nothin but a heartache~🎵🎶))

"If you hear the word 'Dull-kun', what spelling would you think?"

"D-U-L-L... and D-O-L-L maybe."

"Dull and doll right?" Karma asked and you nodded in response.

"Well.. Dull because you're so stern and sometimes can be boring."

An irk mark appeared on your cheek.

"And Doll because you're my toy and you have to entertain me whenever I want."

You stared at him again.

"Hahaha you have a habit of staring when something makes you mad, Dull-kun." The red-haired male laughed before grabbing  his phone.

~S~T~A~R~E~

*Click*

Your eyes went wide when you realized what just happened. "Karma, no-"

"Karma, yes~"

"Delete the picture-"

"No way."

You tried to reach for his phone but he placed a foot on your shoulder and kept you from moving forward. "Stay there."

"Delete it."

After a few seconds, he showed his phone at you. Embarrassment bubbled up inside you as you saw your face as his wallpaper.

"There, much better."

".......time to commit suicide-"

He grabbed your collar, forcing you to stay in place. "Nope."

".......Am I a toy to you?"

"Yep."

You were quiet for a while, you sulked as you obediently sat down beside him. Dark clouds surrounded you which made the male beside you snicker.

"Dull-kun."

You looked at him, waiting for what he was about to tell you.

"When I told you that you were gonna be my butler, why didn't you just run away? You could have avoided getting into this mess easily."

You looked away, your hand against your chin as you tried to think of an answer.

You couldn't think of one.

.

.

.

.

"I don't have an answer for that yet."