Chapter 27

The tension between the two was palpable. Just as Rosé was about to give in a kiss the little tattoo on Jisoo's inner thigh a knock on the door startled them. The raven felt like crying as the tall accountant got up and left the room with an apologetic nod.

Oh grrrr, I'll kill whoever knocked on the door. She thought with a frown as she started looking for something to wear. Now I'll need a cold shower, this woman knows how to turn me on. I feel like a cat in heat. The author shuddered from the memory, she grabbed her robe and hurried to the living room to check who was there.

Rosé went to open the door as she questioned herself. "What the hell just happened? What were you thinking, Park? That was a very bold move you pulled there. You were saved by the bell but for how long? How about the next time?" The questions were flooding Rosé's mind she never stopped to check who was knocking, she just opened the door wanting a break from her thoughts.

The tall accountant opened the door to find a guy waiting there. "Hi." he said with a huge smile.

"Hey there, what can I do for you?" Rosé asked flatly.

"Uhm... is Jisoo there?" he asked.

Rosé felt her blood boil, (what he hell? She thought, I gave away what we were doing to open the door for this jerk?

The raven was watching from the hall how the accountant's back stiffened, she knew they gut was the lifeguard she talked to on the beach but, What the hell is he doing here? I better do something Rosé looks like she's going to punch him any minute now.

The petite raven hurried across the living room.

"Love? Who's there?" Jisoo said as she wrapped her arms around the accountant's waist. Rosé relaxed immediately in Jisoo's arms.

"He is asking for you hon." she said playing along with Jisoo.

Jisoo looked at Seungri for the first time and flashed him a blinding heart shaped smile. "Hi." she said. "What can I do for you?" Jisoo asked.

The lifeguard thought for a second all the answers he could give the raven and settled for a neutral one, taking into consideration the purple haired Goddess glaring at him.

Seungri notice of raven's state of dress and the intimate position of the two beauties in front of him.

"Well, I thought I could show you the beauty of this little island of ours." he tried his best smile, maybe it was his lucky night.

The raven felt Rosé growl and she couldn't help but smile. She's jealous? How sweet. She thought. "Thanks for the offer Seungri, but at the moment we have all we need right here." Jisoo tightened her hold on Rosé's waist to make her point.

Seungri wasn't ready to give up yet. "Oh but you should know it'll be even better if I could show you some of the good action." he winked.

Rosé was about the explode. This annoying asshole is pissing me off.

"Ahem, listen buddy, she already told you she's not interested so please accept it and let us be." The tall accountant looked at the lifeguard menacingly.

Seungri finally accepted his defeat but he wasn't ready to walk away without a fight.

"You know something? You are nothing but a tease! The other day you were at the beach flirting with me and now? You pretend to be this dyke's bitch! I know I can make you feel better in the sack than this dyke ever did!"

Seungri's was about to continue his verbal attack on Rosé when out of nowhere Jisoo's fist slammed into his mouth.

The petite raven was fuming, she'd simply had enough. Her reaction surprised all of them bur for different reasons. Jisoo found herself very short tempered lately. She was never prone to violence, but her hand was still healing from punching Irene days ago and now she hurt it again with Seungri. Damn this bastard's face is hard.