Hogwarts Vampire-Chapter 8

Macys Pov-

"Arhh!" I screamed while looking at the 3 screaming girls in front of me. The one on my right was a tall, pale skinny, red head. She had a rather pretty face but she looked about 13 years old because of her height. The other one to my left was the one from dinner who had accused me of sucking millions of peoples blood. She had her hair in a tight bun which made her look like a mean school teacher. I was slightly jealous of her body because it had curves. Unlike me. I got blessed with long legs and frizzy/curly hair. (Sigh). The girl who was in the middle was the girl who downstairs had said the boys could come into the girls dorm and they could all have make overs. Which I admit now, was pretty hilarious. I think I will get on fine with her.

"What the fart?" I yelled over their screams. I am 11 year old girl and I hate it when people swear. So I substitute with words that look like 'the bad words'. Because I don't want to sound like my friend from back home who constantly swears. I named her the swearing sailor.

"Don't worry, that happened a long time ago, and the smell has gone away!" The frizzy haired girl declared while jumping on her bed. All of us looked at her and it slowly clicked in our heads what she had just said. 

"Ew!" We all said but with different expressions. Mine was of confusion. The red head had said it in an angry voice and the one with the tight bun had said it with disgust.

"Farting is not gross! If you don't fart you are one step closer to killing babies" The frizzy haired girl said while raising her finger. Look to the side for the video.----------->

"OMG, I LOVE NIGAHIGA!" I screamed remembering the funny videos I had watched before coming to Hogwarts.

"Ok, stop with the friendship thing Macy, it's no going to work" The girl with the tight bun said. Now I think of it I really should learn her name.

"What is your problem?" I ask while looking directly in her eyes. This girl was messing with the wrong girl. I mean seriously, who makes a vampire angry?

"You are my problem! You don't even belong here!" She screeched while putting her hands on her hips. I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Chillout dudets!" The frizzy haired girl said while failing to make her phrase cool.

"Dudets? Are you serious?" The girl with the tight bun asked. I suddenly felt like like I wanted to get away from my roommates. I just wanted to be alone. I now just noticed that the tall red head had said absolutely nothing in the past few minutes. I turned to her and she had a look of ecstasy(pure happiness)??

"GUYS BE QUITE WE HAVE A VAMPIRE WHO COULD POSSIBLY KNOW EDWARD SO SHUT UP!" She screamed while looking straight at me! Whoa! 

"I am going to brush my teeth!" I said while quickly exiting the room and heading towards the girls bathroom.

"I'll come with you!" The tall red head said while bounding after me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brusha, brusha, brusha, heres the new Ipana! With a brand new flavour its dandy for you teeth!" I sang while pointing to Billie and Gurtie. They looked sharper and cleaner now. I rinsed my tooth brush in the sink before washing my mouth out with water.

"So whats you name?" I asked the red head who had already finished brushing her teeth and was waiting for me. I was beginning to think maybe this girl will actually be my friend.