Chapter 14

He drives to an unknown destination. The car makes a sudden stop. My body flies forward. I hear his laughter full of evil.

He gets out and opens my door. "Are you ready for your march of death?"

He pulls me out of the car with great force. He leads me to a run down, old building. The windows are broken. Most of the doors are sealed shut with wooden planks. He leads me to the only door that's not sealed shut.

When we enter the mysterious building its just like you would expect. Run down... Squeals of mice fill the air.

He leads me to a room, and of course inside the room there is a chair for me to sit in. This whole thing is clique.

"Sit." He commands me.

I do as I am told. I'm going to save all my fight for the end, and that is very soon.

He ties me down to the chair. He obviously doesn't care if the ropes hurt me, which they very much do.

"My friends will love seeing you so helpless." There it is again. That laughter. The laughter coated with evil, mad spirt. He leaves the room. Slams the door shut.

I'm left alone with my thoughts. My thoughts are filled with how this will all end... death.

Theo's POV.
I'm still at the party, but it's not very fun. I want Devon here with me. I should go home. That's the right thing to do.

I say goodbye to the people I was talking to and leave to the car. Then it hits me. How did Devon get home? We rode in the same car. Maybe she called a taxi. Knowing her she probably did. I hop into the car and let the engine roar.

I reach my house, but no lights are on... Weird... I walk inside.

"DEVON!?" I yell.

No answer. Maybe she's a sleep. I check my bed, but she's nowhere to be found. I frantically run around the house screaming her name. I search everywhere. She's gone.

I text her. Again and again I text her. She's not replying. I panic and call the police.

They tell me they can't do anything until it's been 48 hours after she's disappeared. They recommend I check her favorite spots around town. Is she with Ruth? Is she at the park? At a store? Where is my love?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ *Mentally high fives myself* I updated! Hope you enjoyed! By the way check out my TWITTER! (Yeah I'm going to be very annoying about my Twitter). Search "TheoJamesOwl".

QOTD: Have you done your homework?

AOTD: Haha. Nope.