The ballroom

It was always boring for me to live in a Royalty type of world . Some kids would say that they would want to live like me more but i would hardly disagree . I can go everywhere with only permission and my personal maid . I would gladly take the place of a random village kid with a happy family . My mom doesn't like me that much and my dad only shows up on special occasions and then disapear again . The only friend I have is Toby . He would comfort me when ever something bad happens and I comfort him too because he has a horrible family as well . I dont have any siblings but I call Toby one . Today my mother told me that we will have a huge ballroom party to be in so I can't miss it . I personally skip most of the occasions but I remembered that they are inviting Toby and  I wouldn't wanna miss it . For a long time I haven't talked to him on the walkie talkie because it broke :[ so missing the party would be sad . The maids have prepared me with a hand made dress that i fell in love with immediately . It had a note with it that red : 

Put this on at the ballroom party , I bought it for you and its a hand made delicate black dress with crystals .

It also had an attached photo with it : 

As soon as I saw he photo i ripped up the package and called my maids for help because it had a corset

As soon as I saw he photo i ripped up the package and called my maids for help because it had a corset . Their names are George and Minx . One is an angel the other one is just for her job and swears a lot . They were like my parents growing up . I learned swear words from Minx , she would also teach me how to swim during summer . George taught me how to write and look after the flowers . Hes also the person who I grew up with , so I don't mind him changing me . These maids were the reason my parents got me a tiny beagle who's name is Romeo . I love him so much . I usually take the dog for a walk with Minx in the forest , but he loves snow the best . He would jump around and play in it .

I thanked the maids and was headed to the ballroom but was interrupted by my mom who was calling me to great the guests . The first guest was Toby and his parents Shlatt and Botez . I greeted him and told him immediately about the walkie talkie he was upset but also understanding . Minx had a crush on Shlatt but got rejected by him because he allready gave his hand in marriage to Botez so she didn't great any of them . The other guests were BadBoyHalo and Skeppy I never met the personaly but they seemed very nice . Minx also got shushed my Bad for swearing , she wasn't very happy with that but couldn't talk back because my mom was near her . She understood the situation that I was in with my mom so she was very understanding . I couldn't meet all of the guests because I was quite late so I just headed to the ballroom . All I heard was howl's moving castle blasting trough the entrance my mom told me earlier that she hired some amazing music artists . Toby and me were excited for all of the food that was going to be there so we just immediately scattered trough the halls to find the ballroom, I also haven't been exploring in my own home fow a while so I didn't know where It was . 

Me and Toby got there in 10 minutes . The ballroom looked well decorated and there were a lot of people there but me and Toby only wanted to go to the food section . As we got there we saw bouquets of white and black flowers there was also a huge candalear . We were starving to death so we got into the food . The ballroom had a huge glass ceiling so we went to look from there . As expected it looked beautiful but while gathering all of the beauty I noticed a tall blond guy who looked my age . I immediately told Toby about him and he instantly recognized him . He told me his name was Tommy also goes by TommyInnit and i chuckled . He also had a pretty black suit on with a black bow . He really got my attention and he just looked different  .

Willow-What a silly name ,,TommyInnit'' 

Toby - yeah right ! I confronted him about it but he just said its for the woman !

I started laughing very badly and so did Toby . I wasn't expecting that anwser so i just laughed . 

Willow - I would want to meet him . Tell me about him more ...

...

8 READS THIS IS CRAZY !! TYY