Till the day we move on..

Slow dancing music arouses my ears with a weird welcoming sound . So many strong lights to the point that I couldn't see anything besides him . His light bony hands were holding mine while we were slow dancing with each other . We kept looking at each other from time to time , but I wanted this to be like forever...  I didn't know what was going on around me , but all I knew that he was there and that's the only thing I cared about at the time . My memories were all gone , but he kept telling me about them , I asked him about how he knew this but he never answered nor acknowledged me . Was he even talking at all ?

This has been going on for hours and hours . I don't want it to end .. Do I ? 

Tommy's pov 

I keep brushing her hair over and over again . I don't want to let her go forever . The brown and silky smooth hair . Tears kept falling out of my eyes , I couldn't stop them . My dear princess that I followed to death Is gone .. She's gone ..  

People are now looking at me weird all around . I didn't care at all , wouldn't they understand ? Loosing a loved one ? Didn't THEY fall in love too ? 

Talking to her was one of the best things to happen to me in a while . It took me a lot of courage to see her again , but now I don't want to let her go because I know if I do , I will never see her again . 

...

This is probably the last chapter of this so called ,, book '' ! 

Thank you so much for reading it  ! 

Finished : 2021-01-19

Started : 2020 - 12 - 27