Tommy's pov

Today i woke up in excitement . My mum had already told me the week before that there will be a huge party , but never told me who was coming or who was even hosting it she wanted me to be excited . She had prepared me a black suit with a black bow [ bold choice but ok ] . My hair was messy from the dream that I had It was very difficult for me to wake up too . 

Tommy - fucking great even the clothes are uncomfy . 

Niki - Tommy don't be disrespectful ! We have a big day today . Wilbur wouldn't be happy as well if you just went with your red and white shirt that you always wear .

Tommy - Oh no not Big W or should I say Big L ?

Niki - Tommy!

Niki left the room for me to change , but still the clothing option is terrible . I never made friends with anyone really just my guy Tubbo . He wanted me to call him that but sometimes I still have called him Toby on accident . Tubbo didn't mind it really , but it just bothered me for some reason . Wilbur walked in my room and told me to get ready to go . He had prepared a carriage for us with a white horse that was getting ready to go . Niki , me and Wilbur all hopped into the carriage and we drove off . The place was huge ! Well bigger than ours . This house was decorated from top to bottom with white bouquet flowers . I wasn't a fan but Niki and Wilbur were . We hopped out of the carriage and thanked our driver . While entering we stumbled across 3 people I'm guessing one is the owner and the 2 are the guards . One of them loved to cuss i could tell and the other one was telling us about the place in general . But then the owner told the maids to wake up Willow ? Who's she ? Or he ? Or they ? Uh we were sent to the ballroom . 

Tommy - Holy crap this place is huge ! 

Niki - I told you ! 

Wilbur - Niki lets go greet my parents , I haven't seen them in a while and you Tommy can go do what ever your child heart desires . 

Tommy - EXCUSE YOU YOU BOLD SON OF A BITCH !

Wilbur - TOMMY ! 

Tommy - Right sorry ...

I watched as they both strolled trough the plenty amounts of people . The song artists were amazing . They were playing howl's moving castle which was one of my favorite songs to listen too . Wait who's that ? She looks new I haven't seen her before . Shes with Toby ? Her dress is so pretty . Brown messy hair and brown eyes , pail skin as well . Huh does he know her ? Ill have to ask about that tomorrow . Of course they are going to the food section . Uhh should I introduce myself ? I'm kinda desperate for friends right now so meeting anyone could give me a heads up . But shes probably one of those high class girls who only talk to pretty girls and pretty guys . Oh where are they going now . Why do I care ? I look around to find Wilbur and I see him with his brother Techno and his dad Philza . Philza is my grandpa and told me to call him Phil . He raised me along with Techno . Techno was always grumpy and violent , but Phil was positive and laughed when ever I fell . Amazing times . I looked up to see the sky because it was already getting darker and they owned a glass roof which was perfect for star gazing . 

Oh god I see them up there . Why is she looking at me . Staring competition ? Game o- oh she looked away . By the way what are they doing there ? They could fall easily . But she looked so red . Why tho .