Chapter 3

"If there's one thing I am sure of, I am sure that you have always belonged with me."

The task is about to start. Everybody knows he doesn't like to lose at any cost. He always gives his 100% . He made sure his team doesn't get distracted. He even warned everyone: "Nazar hati durghatna ghati, jiski hati uski fati"😂 He already sensed the alliance between gauhar and hina's team and what they are planning to do but he didn't let this thing bother him because (A) In these 14 days,he has been with them enough to know how the mind of these two works. (B)He was really in a good mood as he is finally going back.
He was teasing Gauhar and joking with her when she accidently touched him and he said" You can't be touching me.. I have a girlfriend at home" and this sentence brought a beautiful blushing smile on his face because this is nothing but the truth... and he knew JULOOS nikl chuka h..😛

After some time, the buzzer rang and the task started. Everybody saw that Sidharth's team pressed the buzzer first but no one was ready to accept that. His passion towards his game is commendable and he can't accept unfair deeds.. So needless to say he got in a heated argument with the other two seniors..At last bigg boss called them in a theatre room and after all the arguments and discussion bigg boss declared Gauhar and Hina's teams winner. He already knew what the result would be because firstly the alliance between both of the teams and secondly, he is way too familiar with the tactics of the creatives. He was just upset about the fact that even after doing so much for the show..what kind of a goodbye he is getting.After the task, he went to the washroom and got freshen up to go home...and thinking about home his sour mood took a turn of 180 degree and he was smiling again..After freshening up, they all sat in living room waiting for bigg boss's announcement when bigg boss announced that now Sidharth's team and all the seniors can come out of the main door. After bidding everyone good bye Sidharth came out of the house and there Mehul and Adith was already waiting for him with the car.

He sat in the car after greeting them both and immediately bombarded them with questions.

" How is everything?? How is everyone at home?? Everything is fine na?? Ghr pr kisi se bat hui?? Kuch kaha kisi ne?" He asked without letting them speak.

" Bhai pehle shant ho jao...sb thik h...aap paani piyo...ghr pr bhi sb thik h.."Mehul said handing him the water bottle.

"Aur social media vgera sb??" He asked after drinking water

"Bhai apko pta to h hi twitter pr chhoti si chhoti baton ka batangad bn jata h...ap tension mt lo abhi..abhi to bahar aye ho...abhi thoda chill kro..baki ghr jaoge to ye sb apko Sana madam zyada ache se bta payengi" Mehul said

"Hmmm" He just hummed... because even after being inside the house he could sense something happening but it doesn't matters to him what the outer world says if his family is with him so he was just praying that he did not have disappointed or hurted anyone in his family. He really wanted to ask about Shehnaaz ..that how she is, Is she upset with him or did he hurt her but he didn't know how to ask because obviously Mehul was her manager.. So even if she would have been upset with him.. why would she discuss about this all to Mehul. But he knew she was shooting all the time when he was inside the house so of course Mehul would have been with her most of the time and Shehnaaz really shares a good bond with all of her team members and always treats them like a friend so she must have discussed something with Mehul.

Mehul could sense his hesitation and he knew what this is about so he started speaking himself " Bhai zyada preshan mt ho....sb thik h....madam thodi si upset rhi h but apko to pta hi h vo kitni sweet h...apko dekh kr vaise hi gussa bhul jayengi...abhi ap bhar aye h...thoda relax ho jaiye...aur zyada se zyada bs apka juloos nikl skta h aur kuch ni" he teased at the end and started laughing