《SPECIAL CHAPTERS - 4. SECRET NEW BEGINNINGS》

SPECIAL CHAPTERS - 4. SECRET NEW BEGINNINGS.

     Sirene Black was lost to put it simply, first of all, she didn't know how to get to the knight bus so she could go to the leaky  cauldron, she had always assumed it just knew when to come, so she sat on the corner of the road with her trunk a...

     Sirene Black was lost to put it simply, first of all, she didn't know how to get to the knight bus so she could go to the leaky  cauldron, she had always assumed it just knew when to come, so she sat on the corner of the road with her trunk and her head in her hands.

      I'm an absolute idiot.

      I can confirm. A voice spoke in head that reminded her an awful lot like her mother, but she just rolled her eyes at it.

      Ok, so I'm an idiot and I'm going crazy, great. She thought to herself bitterly before trying to remember what to do when a wizard is in need of the knight bus.

      "Yoo-hoo!" She said in hopes that the bus would know somehow, "I'm lost, now would be a great time to come"

      In exhaustion she just threw her hands backwards a bit, but right then the knight bus whizzed by, coming to a halt right in front of her. A lanky boy came out of it to greet her, "Ello, I'm Steve!" He spoke enthusiastically, waving at her.

      "Hello, Steve" Sirene spoke almost sighing out of relief, "I'm Sirene, I need to get to the leaky cauldron, if you please"

      "Hop on, then!" He said, holding out his hand to get her trunk that she handed him with ease but unfortunately it almost made the boy's knees almost buckle, "Holy- this is heavy"

      "Sorry about that" Sirene winced, climbing inside the bus and taking a seat with a sigh, "Can we go, please? I'm tired"

     "Sure thing!" Steve said, "Step on it, Eddie!"

     Sirene almost toppled over when the bus started because of the speed, she held on to one of the poles for dear life whereas Steve just stood there without a worry on his face, not even swaying a bit.

     Then just as it started it was soon over, the bus stopping right outside the the entry of Leaky Couldron. Sirene got up with a dazed expression on her face, before making her way up to Steve.