ALL TOO WELL

V. ALL TOO WELL

 ALL TOO WELL

        As much as Sirene Black hated secrets, she sure wasn't a stranger to them

        As much as Sirene Black hated secrets, she sure wasn't a stranger to them. Growing up with secretive and most of the times sketchy parents, she knew it was best not to ask so she didn't get involved, but the word secret was unfamiliar when it came to Sirius, as him and her had spent their whole life spilling every major part of their day to day life to each other, not hesitating one bit, hell she even told him about her first period.

         So, it'd be pretty accurate to say she was beyond pissed when she found out that Sirius was hiding something from her, not just that he was trying to become an unregistered animangus following the wrong processes for a whole year.

       She was surprised that he wasn't stuck in some twisted form between a human and an animal.

        Dragging the boys into the library, going to the farthest corner - hoping no one overhears them - she made all of them sit on the other side while giving them dangerous glares, if looks could kill - they'd definitely be six feet under right now.

       "We can explain" Sirius said, look at his sister with a fearful look.

       "Good" Sirene said, her voice too calm to according to the situation unfolding in front of them right now, "Do it"

        "We were only trying to help-" Sirius started, only to let out a yelp when James kicked his foot from under the table, "Ow!" Sirius hissed at James who looked away quickly, his eyes wandering everywhere but at the two siblings.

        "Well-" Sirius started again when Sirene raised her eyebrows at the lot, expecting an explanation for the stupid step they were about to take, but he was interrupted yet again by Peter who seemed to be in a coughing fit.

         "You want some water for the dry throat, Peter?" Sirene asked him sharply turning her pointed gaze towards him, "Or would you like me to hex your mouth to sew it shut?"

          "I'm fine, thank you!" Peter squeaked hurriedly, playing with his fingers trying to avoid Sirene's stare.

           "So?" Sirene asked Sirius, who just sighed in defeat.