Bonus Chapter

THE BIG FAT JILY WEDDING

"Dude, don't worry" she'd said, boy does Sirene Black wish she could take it back, because as she stared at a crumbling wedding venue in front of her eyes all she could think was 'Shit'

Now, you might be wondering how she got herself into such a bloody mess — the answer is procrastination.

You see, because Lily and James had been stressing so much about their wedding — the gang had taken it upon themselves to divide and conquer, Sirene was handed the venue department, Sirius the music, Remus the invitations, Lauren the dresses, Peter the hotel rooms, Marlene the food and well, Alice wasn't allowed to do anything because she would start crying about how far they'd come, and it's not the best thing to do while you're giving around orders.

Sirene Black had put it off for the thousandth time when Lily and James asked her yesterday.

"Hey, Si about the venue—" James said as both him and Lily sat down opposite to Andrew and Sirene at the family room of the marauders house.

"Don't worry dude, I've got it" Sirene said leaning back into the couch as she took a sip of her beer.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Sirene Black:

"Please, I've singlehandedly filled cells of Azkaban by kicking deatheater arse, how hard can finding a venue be?"

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Little did she know — she would come to regret those words more than she ever thought she would.

"Oh, my godric" Sirene said with her face falling at the sight of the venue, the person showing her it smiled hugely.

"So, what do you think?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Listen, man, I don't know if I mentioned this before when I was talking to you on the phone" Sirene said plastering a smile on her face, "But um, I WAS PROMISED A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING VENUE OF SOMEONE'S DREAM, WHICH THIS — DEFINITELY IS NOT! SO, WHY DON'T YOU FIX THIS BROKEN FUCKING PLACE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT JUST GOT HIT BY AN EARTHQUAKE AND GOT IT'S REMAINS WASHED OUT BY A TSUNAMI BEFORE I GET OVER THERE AND STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH!"

After a few awkward moments the employee spoke up, "So, no deal?"

"No, Jimmy, it's a no deal!" Sirene exclaimed throwing her hands back in disbelief, "The pictures you showed me were nowhere close to this hot piece of garbage"

Jimmy let out an offended gasp, "You insult me? Get out."

"Fine" Sirene said and then plastered a smile on her face, "Oh, wait, I almost forgot your tip" she pulled her middle finger up and then walked out of the place with a frown on her face.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Sirene Black:

"Yeah, I'm fucked...I mean, like royally fucked, like I'm actually thinking of running away from here fucked. What am I going to tell Lily?"

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

What the hell was she going to do now?!

The wedding is in two days and she'd promised Lily a perfect venue with her favorite view.

Oh, god. She'd had to go to him, wouldn't she? She dreaded the moment she would have to walk up to him and ask for help.