EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE (THE END OF AN ERA)

     The last few months, ah, where to start? Sirene Black was in a happy relationship (weird to say out loud for her even now!) and the kids weren't kids anymore

The last few months, ah, where to start? Sirene Black was in a happy relationship (weird to say out loud for her even now!) and the kids weren't kids anymore. They were going to graduate from Hogwarts today and they didn't know how they felt about that.

     "Hey, you ready?" Andrew asked taking a hold of Sirene's hand, she gave him a small smile, "It's your turn in a few moments"

     "I know" Sirene sighed, "I never thought it'd be over so soon, when I first came here — I was just looking for ways to be free of my mother, but this place really shaped me. I don't know what I'm going to do without it"

     "You have time to figure out" Andrew said reassuringly, "All the time in the world."

     "I know" She said giving him a small kiss, "Can't believe we're gonna have to get real jobs now"

     "You can always stay unemployed" Andrew joked, "It's not like you have enough money to feed generations...oh wait, you do"

     "Stop" Sirene rolled her eyes at him, but straightened up when she realized her name was going to be called.

     "Sirene Black" Professor Mcgonagall called from the front of the Great Hall, Sirene walked towards her with fake confidence, on the inside she was shaking.

     She then joined the rest of the Gryffindor's, giving a smile to her brother and her friends.

     Almost six years ago when she'd come here she didn't know she would end up making friendships that would last her entire life. She didn't know that she would find someone who could put up with her without getting frustrated. She didn't know that she would get so attached that the thought of leaving a place where she studied would make her want to curl up in a ball and cry.

     Yet here she fucking is.

     She noticed tears forming in Lily's eyes, she gave her hand a tight squeeze before she realized that almost everyone was crying as Professor Mcgonagall handed them their 'qualified wizards' certificate with their NEWTS results.

     Sirene could swear she saw a hint of sadness in Minnie's eyes when she handed them those.

     Here she fucking was.

     "I never thought riding a boat could be this sad" Alice said wiping her tears as they looked at the fading outline of Hogwarts, "Why do I want to curl up and die?"

     "I don't know!" Sirene exclaimed trying hard to keep herself from sobbing, "What the fuck, I hate it here!"

     "Everyone stop!" Marlene said wiping her tears furiously, "There's no need to cry!" she then let out a sob.

     "Are you trying to convince yourself there, Marls?" Lily sob-chuckled at the blonde, "What are we supposed to do now?"

     "Are we supposed to know that?" Sirene frowned at the redhead with her head tilted in confusion.

     "I think so" Lily said and then let out another one of those chuckle-sobs, "I don't know why I'm crying, I've always wanted to be a healer, now I can be one! Why can't I stop crying?!"

     "Damn it!" Marlene yelled out in frustration, "Stop it, tears!"

     "They won't stop coming out!" Alice said wiping the rest of them off her face.

     Sirene then started laughing at their conditions, it's funny, isn't it? How all your life you dream about growing up and being independent but whenever you take a step closer to it you start feeling emotional, sad and scared?

     Change is terrifying, but necessary.

     It was change that brought Sirene here and it was change that helped her be friends with the best people on earth and it was also change that made her get together with Andrew.

     Guess her glory days are now over, huh? Or are they?

Fin.

....or is it? No, seriously tell me if you want this story to end or to continue as Sirene grows up even more and works as an auror and her life in the house with the marauders, and ya know the order stuff. The only reason I wrote this story was because I wanted a happy ending and I want to be the one giving that to the people who do end up reading this Shitpile. So tell me, yeah?