Kwon Jiyong

The next day, Jiyong put on a modest jacket and went to the address, where he was greeted by an unimaginable environment.

Inside bodyguards  with pistols, soft music, auctions, and drugs. Most of the guests were famous actors, businessmen and heirs.

Jiyong attended many meetings, but this time it was too special.

Are you a new member? Today I'm going to introduce you to the operation of "Асe4"   I'm guide Lina.

As Lina led him into the door, which was engraved with a "red square" card, a whole team of hackers was working inside.

-We have received all your information, and the public will never know about all the substances you have used, negotiated and purchased during your stay here. Our protection is very good. All you have to do is pay " just 1 billion $" to our membership every year.

Jiyоng suddenly laughed:

-" $ 1 billion every year?" Haha. What can you offer me that you are so proud of ?!

You don't seem to understand. "Асe4"  is a kind of group. We prepare goods for the elite, offer the highest level of entertainment and protection, treatments not found anywhere else in the world, and connect with partners.

А lady took a deep breath:

-In other words, we can train the best donors and doctors in two hours when you're seriously ill, and if you want, you can find cocaine, even a 1,000-year-old museum show, and provide the best security.

-So can you kill someone for me and get me out of jail?

Lina smiled and nodded.

-We do everything for our members. Please register your fingerprints and pay.

The  man at the desk was clearly scorned:

-How long make you think about it even you're just an idol

Jiyong threw the card directly in his face. 

-Learn to treat your customers with respect. So where do I  print my fingerprints?

...

After a while, when GD came to the party, the little girl I met yesterday came and give sparkling wine.

-I'm glad you joined us. To be honest, I have never personally invited anyone to my group.

-So what made me so lucky?

-Maybe...just because you're idol.

The overbearing little girl smiled and turned to the stage. There was a bright spade tattoo on the cartilage of her left ear.

When the girl appeared on stage, there was a round of applause.

-I hope you have a good evening. 
I'm  Lucy Hwang , the heir of "Ace4"

_________________________________It's been a long time since the last update.   Sorry.  ( ^ω^ )