Party

Every season, Big3 Entertainment takes turns hosting a big party for the Idols, secretly competing with the trainees and stylists who are going to debut, from the stage design that shows off their uniqueness and style.

However, because the confidentiality of this entertainment can be fully trusted, every idol will one night break away from the life of a celebrity, have fun with the person he loves in public, and wait for him to adorn himself with what he likes.

JYP entertainment SUMMER party 2017

In the forest clearing, a large open pavilion is decorated with colorful neon lights, and in the middle of the zero there is a stage that is visible to everyone.

Um, of course, yes, waitresses in lingerie have to offer opium wrapped around their faces.

In the middle of the night, when everyone opened up and the smell of opium began to waft here and there, a bright light shone on the stage, and everyone's eyes were on the girl in the white dress, indistinguishable from her skin.

-Welcome Hwang Yeji to make her debut in the new girl group of JYP Entertainment ..

No one looked away from her during the show. The girls whispered to each other from time to time.

-God , introduced herself to his brothers and sisters and became like an arrogant shepherd.

-instead of singing with bare, She tried to impress.

-I also performed at a party before my debut, but I was never like a stripper who lost something.

A whisper of jealousy. Many feared that if she made her debut, she would attract the attention of the public.

During this time, in the tent of YG:

Cheirin/CL/ is laughs and sips sparkling wine:
"That trainee just lit a fire, and I'll have the next drink for her"

Seunghyun whispered to Jiyong:

"But she looked very much like a someone to me. Maybe she was the little "dragon" of the future?

"I don't like being compared to anyone."

"I've never felt that stern look and the atmosphere on stage from anyone else." "And I've never seen you stare at someone so greedily."

A Japanese girl leaning against GD was sucking on the opium , throwing it on the ground and stepping on the corner of her high heels.
She got up frustrated.

In fact, she noticed how GD stared at Yeji and bit his lip.

Cheirin laughed harder and harder.

"Does anyone seem jealous?" Anyway, GD , follow her. The hot trainee changed her clothes and shone like a diamond among many guys. When Nana sees this, she gets even angrier and embarrasses herself and us.

"Stop it, Cheirin, she's not my hot trainer." You don't have to attribute it to me.

Jiyong frantically went to look for Nana, and out of the corner of his eye he saw Yeji. For some reason, it was strange that she looked like someone.

She looked around wearily, sitting among the many guys who wanted to take her with him tonight, and occasionally pursed his lips. This little girl is definitely the main topic tonight.

Meanwhile, Nana restore her make-up in the bathroom and applied perfume to her neck.

"I can't smell the cursed opium. At least she's a shepherd." Well .. No one kidnaps Nana Komatsu's guy.

She took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom, right in front of her, filling the pavilion with gyus, and in the middle of it she saw Yeji serving wine. One more thing ... Jiyong is talking to her about something!

Nana hurried to the pavilion and, as soon as she arrived, gasped as if to hide it, and hugged Jiyong from behind.

"What are you doing here, darling?"

"Oh, I was looking for you." I asked her if she had seen you around.

Jiyong smiled as if nothing had happened, and Nana smiled forcefully and said to Yeji:

"How old are you?"

-17.

"God, isn't it time for you to go to bed?" Will I take you home? This is not a place for small children.

When she got up abruptly, there was silence. She was a little taller than Nana, so she looked up.

"But this isn't a place for clothes hangers like you."

When the atmosphere was already cold on his back, Jiyong, who had stopped to look at everything, calmly said:

"I'm sorry he was a little drunk and rude ..." He pushed Nana away before she could speak.

"Why is he apologizing to the shepherd?" Hey .. Kwon Jiyong , where is your pride?

"I saved you from fooling yourself."

-Shut up. I saw how you looked at her!

An angry Japanese girl pushed Jiyong away and went to her car. Cheirin brought whiskey to Jiyong , who was staring at her.

"Wow, the trainee exploded."
How did you cope? I've been afraid of Nana's jealousy for a long time.

"It's none of your business."

"Are you sure you love her?" In many ways, you two look awkward.

Jiyun hugged Cheirin's waist:

-But we have a lot in common, don't we?
..

Cheirin ran her arms across his chest, kissed him greedily on the lips, and whispered in his ear ...

-Sadly, we haven't love.