Lucy Hwang

Elegant clothes, sharp perfume and flawless skin.

GD smirked and entered the elevator.

-Minwoo, I didn't know you liked to have fun with the traineе. You took her away from the party yesterday.

-Don't get me wrong. As you know , I left SM , I can't go to the party. In addition, she is no different from my little sister.

-I didn't think the siblings would hug and going to kiss.

They didn't want to argue with Jiyong , so they hurried out of the elevator to the first floor.

But they could not escape his sharp gaze. 

A dark brown  seal was visible on the cartilage of the girl's left ear.

In fact, when he saw her, it seemed to a familiar, faint memory was about to fade. Especially the fire in that unpaired eye.

-That little girl is going to be so big. Lucy Hwang ... See you soon...

Ace High Casino , Los Angeles 2014

-Mr. Kwon, this is your victory.

-Ah, I'm lucky today. 

The dealer seemed to hear something in his earlobe:

-I'm sorry, please follow me. This is an urgent matter.

Jiyong was little surprised , and he follow the dealer upstairs. 13 or 14 years old girl was waiting for him.

-I'm sorry to bother you. I'm Lucy Hwang, the owner of Ace High Casino. We are glad that a person as famous as you came to a small place like ours. We also invite you to a VIP party tomorrow night.

In front of the young man was a black card engraved "Ace4" and an invitation addressed to Kwon Jiyong.

-One more thing. Be sure to bring a membership card when you come to the party. This is very important. You will never regret coming.

It's weird that a little girl always behaves like an adult, talks and laughs. The young man accepted the invitation and left the casino.

What in the world is this? Even a 14 years old girl can become a casino owner..