No Minwoo

In a house not far from the woods where the party took place:

The two person who had just woken up were quite upset.

-Shit Chaerin , I think we've agreed to control ourselves.

-Shut up angry dragon. Stop to acting like a high school kid cheating on his girlfriend first time.

As Jiyong smoking , Cheirin covered his shirt on the chair.

-Accept! We are grown-ups and close relationships? Everyone knows you don't love Nana. Well, it's compatible in terms of design. You don't need that terrible japanese girl.

For a while , they kept quiet.

-Will I take you home?

-No need. Let's go to work. Old Yang wouldn't give me a chance.

GD sighed and hugged CL from behind and kissed her neck.

-Calm down. I talk with him.

-Still, he doesn't care. In fact, since Blackpink debuted, all the focus has been on them, which makes me uncomfortable.

More than an hour later, they moved to the city. Their relationship is difficult to define. Since meeting YG for the first time, they have been good friends, friends who drink together when they're depressed, a wonderful family who shares their joys and sorrows, as well as perfect sex partners. There is no fiery love between them, but there is something precious.

He dropped her off near YG and headed for the Lotte Tower to get his hair done. His mother knew about the beautiful tattoos he hid in her grown hair.
It's funny, but he was really afraid to tell his mother that he had a tattoo.

Meanwhile, Minue and Eeji was having breakfast at a small cafe in the recently opened Lotte Tower.

-I heard you made a presentation at the Big3 party yesterday. There's only a trainee who's determined to make her debut. Did JYP accept you so quickly?

-Something like that.

-Your dad was angry that you hadn't changed your last name before you was known to others. He is afraid of the risk of revelation and still believes that you will be the future owner of the "Ace 4"

-You know. He just wants Jennie to achieve her dream and live as an ordinary person , away from "Ace 4".
But he want me to do the dirty works of supporting Jennie and not cut them off with money. After all I'm just а bastard child.

As the atmosphere began to deteriorate, they stopped talking. Minwoo hugged Yeji and gently stroked her back as they sat on the yellow elevator used only by VIP customers. Yeji took a deep breath:

-I don't know what I would have done without you. You help me when I need it.

-Of course. When you first came to register with us, I knew you were different.
You looked very brave.

Yeji smiled and rubbed Minwoo's cheek, the elevator suddenly stopped on the 35th floor.
Elegant clothes, sharp perfume and flawless skin.

GD smirked and entered the elevator.

               ——————————————
  So Sorry I didn't update. I was really busy.                  
       I will try to be active from now on.

     Most importantly, I apologize to Dulgn5