Niall

Liked by liampayne,zaynmalik and 3 667 045 others

Niallhoran Words can hurt when it comes from a person you love.

Nibaby : ohh my babyyy..😭😭

Shawnmendes : You look great baby😘
|
Harrystyles : You ruined my perfect relationship mendes. You will pay for this. Now leave!!
|
Shawnmendes : Nahh...I didn't do anything. You ruined your relationship yourself. You believed me over your 'angel'
|
Niallhoran : Go away shawn. Leave us alone.

Narrents : I think harry had said something bad.
|
Narryislove : Niall is not the one to keep grudges. I think whatever harry said is really bad.

Louistomlinson : I know what he did. I would have knocked some sense to that idiot if you let me.
|
Niallhoran : No need to hurt him boo. I'm okay. Everything will get better.

Myhazzy : Just please bring Narry together Niall.
|
Mrsstyles : I can't understand you. Niall freaking cheated on harry and you want harry to be in a relationship with that bastard again.
|
Myhazzy : I think harry himself told you to respect HIS BOYFRIEND few days ago. If you love harry that much, you should listen to him. I think you just want a reason to hate Niall. I really can't understand you!!!

Harrystyles : I know what I said was something unforgivable. I was hurt and I don't know what to do or what to say other than saying sorry. I feel useless angel.
|
Niallhoran : You are not useless haz
|
Harrystyles : Baby please... can we talk? Can I come home?
|
Niallhoran : This is not only my house. You paid the half of the money. Of course you can. You didn't have to ask me.
|
Harrystyles : I don't want to be your roommate baby. I want to be your boyfriend again and come to OUR home. Not Harry's and Niall's house.

Larryislove : Niall stop playing the victim. You are the evil witch here.
|
Nialler : please leave. Please.....

Zaynmalik : He is getting so much hate. You have to stop it harry.
|
Harrystyles : I will zayn. I'll make everything better. I promise you Niall.❤️

View more 334 668 comments.

_______________

Is harry trying enough ??

And please VOTE & COMMENT if you enjoyed the chapter. Your reactions means lot to me❤️