Chapter 1

"I don't understand why I must dress like them, walk like them and talk like them. Couldn't Lilith have given me a different task, Where I didn't have to look like such a fucking poser?" He grumbled, scratching at his unkempt head of black tresses. He didn't mind the murder part of the job, not at all. He didn't remember anything about humans, but he was sure to educate himself on them. His main targets were men with history of rape, necrophilia and bestiality. He understood that Lilith only wanted them because of their lust tainted souls. But he tried to think of it as getting rid of bad humans. Women and children were especially sacred and to be protected at all costs. So when Lilith decided to kill men instead of babies, he was more than happy to accept the task of getting rid of the pests.

"It's easier if you don't ask questions and just do what she asks. Unless you're one of those weirdos that like the torture." Estelle muttered the last part under her breath, but Seven heard and mocked her quietly while he attempted to get his hair tamed. She rolled her blue eyes whilst sashaying by the grumpy dead man to the large marble counter in the center of the room. Both were naked, sauntering around bare foot with not a care in the world in the chilly cave room. Seven couldn't remember being human, but he was sure that if he did, this entire ordeal would've surely made him faint. Walking around naked in a cave with a beautiful green haired woman wasn't entirely normal.

Estelle was a beautiful creature, most of them were.  She was small, slim and athletic. With some of the perkiest breasts in the underworld and the prettiest blue eyes he's sure he had seen in his whole life, living and dead. She'd been his given partner since he was sent to Lilith. She wasn't the one who had seduced him into pledging his soul to her but he damn sure wished she was. Her beautifully sun kissed skin glistened no matter where she stood, which he always appreciated watching, and her green pixie cut definitely was something he couldn't forget.

Estelle had always thought of the man as a handsome brute. With a nice childish streak. When Crystal had came into Lilith's study glowing like she did, Estelle knew whoever she brought would bring nothing but good fortune and sex. She had sauntered in bragging to Lilith, saying she'd found a human soul ready to serve Lilith and the women of the underworld. Of course, Crystal claimed it to be her amazing pussy powers and divine seduction, but Estelle knew Crystal was new at bringing in recruits, so this man was most likely too easy. However, when he was brought in... Estelle didn't expect the 6'5 rock of a man. Wide shoulders, long arms, a big healthy man he had been and Estelle immediately knew where Crystal's glow had came from. With his dark, almost black hair and stormy grey eyes, she was sure that it was him doing all the seducing and not Crystal at all. Especially when he opened those plump lips and spoke so deep and slow, Estelle was sure Lilith would keep him for herself. Until he made it clear what he wanted to do for her. He didn't want to be a tool for pleasure. He simply wanted to go back to war.

"Plus, you were a human before. So stop bitching so we can just get into character." Estelle added once she realized that instead of putting on human clothes, he stared at her as if she was saying the dumbest thing he'd heard all day. With a shrug, he followed her into the large walk in closet. Lilith had taken a great liking to the pair, and so she spoiled them like such. For taking such a task they were both gifted with a nicely sized array of human clothing. Seven didn't understand at first, because he was dead and no one would be seeing him. Or even know he was there committing so much murder. But was reminded that they'd might want to have fun with the humans. Seeing as they are technically sex creatures now that they're dead and working for Lilith.  Seven cared nothing for it, until Estelle reminded him of all human women he'd attract with not only his large stature, but with his handsome features as well.

"I don't remember that shit, though." Estelle could only chuckle in response to his argumentative responses, she knew he just hated doing things that he was told. He was only here for murder and occasional pussy, it seemed. Estelle was too sure that the only reason he agreed to having a partner was because he wanted to have eye candy around. He probably didn't even know Estelle had been dead long before him and was trained in torture and murder.