(3) WATER FIGHT!

Emmer POV

"OPEN UP!!!"

"No!"

"Please Emmer?"

"No!"

"YOU BRAT WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!"

"Thats why im not comeing out!"

"Please? Emmer he's scary"

"No!"

Well i guess you can tell whos yelling. Yup its my brother. And if you thorght Kris, you are insane. Kris never yells exspeshly to me. Any i guess you want to know what i did well:

Its the weekend and Kris is sleeping over since his perents are going to france for 2 weeks. Yay! Yay! Kris is living with use for 2 weeks!. Well its been 2 days since Kris found out about me being a fox....er cat type neko. I dont know if im a fox or cat. Ummer and Kris where asleep on the sofa and i sorta drew on their faces with a marker witch may or maynot be perment.

Yeah well they woke up and now are banging on my bedroom door. Or well Ummers yelling and banging and Kris is more nocking and begging. "Emmer can you let me in?" That was foxy. "GAH!! Im never gonna get used to that" Kris says. I crack open the door and Foxy slips in. I tryed to close it but well Ummer slamed his foot in so i cant. Screaming in suprise i bolted away as he storms in. "LOOK AT MY FACE!" Ummer yells. I'm standing on my bed laughing.

I have drew a love heart around his left eye and a star on the other and then drew a clown mouth with cats nose and with a bold L on his forhead. Kris is merly a cats face. "I couldnt help it" I gasp betwin laughs. "EMMERSON!!" Ummer yells and dashes at me. "BLOCK THE DOOR!" Ummer barks at Kris as i make a mad dash for it. Kris grabs me around my waist and pulls me back.

"NOOOO!! IM SORRY!!! PLEASE!!"

I wiggle and squirm around trying to get out of Kris's hold. "Sorry but your brother scares me" Kris says. 'Good luck' Foxy says in my mind. 'HELP' I scream at her. 'Nope' she says. "Meanie" I mumble. (I'm gonna use " for talking and ' for mind thalking, kay?) "Aww dont say that" Kris says. "Not you, her" I point at Foxy who was smirking from my desk. Kris laughs and dumps me on the bed with his saddling my waist.

"So revenge? What to do?" Ummer says.

not water, not water, not water OR tickling. (I'm gonna use this writting style for thinking/thorghts)

"I Know!" Ummer says and walks into the bath room. "NOOO!!!" I whail thrashing around trying to get away. Kris pins my  writes and i become suddenly awear of way posishen we are in and how close he is to me. I blush and stop moveing. Ummer comes back with a bucket of water, water bloons and water guns. "WATER FIGHT!" He yells and dumps the water on me and Kris. I shirk and leap up, somehow ending up cling to the cileings. "Uhh?" Kris looks up at me amazed.

Ummer throws at water bloon at Kris whear it slats on his shoulder. "Oh its on!" He yells and swirts Ummer with a gun then me to get me down. "Gah! Cold!" I yell and let go yelling as i land on Kris. We roll and crash into Ummer's legs. We all go tumbling down the hall. We stop in a mungle of arms and legs. I'm laughing non-stop and i'm on top of Kris with Ummer on my back. "Umpf, your hevy" Kris says. Ummer gets up and threows a bloon at use then races off. I scramble up and chase after him with Kris at my heels.

This was gonna be a fun 2 weeks.