(5) Hide and Seek or more Seek

Ummer's POV

"Emmerson? Where are you? Kris? Okay, Guys quit the games" I say looking around the house. How hard is it to find a fox kitten and two teenagers in a three story mansion? Extremely hard. Okay so I under stand how I can't find Emmer shes the queen at hiding. Foxy she's even harder since she finds the smallest nocks and holes to hide in. Kris I have no idea why I can't find him unless Emmer helped him hide.

2 hours later

"COME ON!!" I yell. "Emmer come out now or your grounded until your twenty!!" I say. Ive checked all her normal hiding places and still nothing. I take my cell out and call Alex and Alex, Emmer's second friends beside Kris. Oh and their twin devils.

"Twins hear who's calling?" they ask in union.

"Funny guys, I need help"

"Oi! Emmer never called back why?"

"She's hiding again"

"Ohh, how much?"

"I shouldn't need to pay you for helping me to find your friend"

"And your sister"

"Just come over"

"Fine do it for $20"

"Deal"

"Each"

"Alex's!!"

"Be over in five"

They hung up before I could yell at them. Five minuets later they barge into the house. They were both around Kris's hight with blonde hair and green eyes. G-Alex had long hair to her mid-back. Where B-Alex had short hair. They both barged in and tackled me to the ground. "Ow! Okay $20 each to find emmer I'll add ten to who ever finds her first" I say rubbing my back where I had hit the floor. The twins are both Emmer's age, and yet they act younger. "Okie Dokie!!" they yell and run off in different directions.

G-Alex POV

This is gonna be easy, since Alex and I are part Neko. We don't have the ears or tail like Emmer we only have the super sharp eye sight and better smell and the nail thing where we can climb. I sniff the air and follow Emmer's sent to her room, I also smell Kris and Foxy's sent.

I see Alex down the ball and start running. "No you don't! That ten is mine Alex!!" we both shout. We are running for our lives to Emmer's door. " What are you doing?" Ummer asks spearing from a door. "Bedroom!" we yell and zoom past him. We barge into the room and trip over a pair of legs.

Emmer POV

My pillow stirs and I crack open one eye. Oh hey kris. Wait what? I look at my pillow and blush when I relise it's kris's chest. I scramble up and hit my head. "Gah!" foxy yells as she falls of my chest. He glares at me from under her tail with ended up on her head. "Ow!" I yelp. I hear a pair of laughter and then awww's. Hey I know them voices.

Suddenly Kris nocks me down covering me with his body. "Um what you doing?" I ask, blushing madly. "The'll see you" he hisses. I start laughing. "Kris it's ok, they know" I say. "oh sorry" he says and scrambles out from under the desk. Why are we under a desk?

I scramble out after him and get tackled by two body's. "i love you too and all but, i can't breath so.....PLEASE GET OFF ME!!" I yell. They get off and I stand up. " Um hello" kris says. "oh right Kris these two are my friends Alex and uh Alex" I say. " HI!" they both yell and shake both their arms. I laugh as I see his whole body shakes. Ummer's walks in and groans. " I checked everywhere and you all where in the room! I waisted $50 for nothing!" he groans. "So Emmy is this the Kris you talk no stop about?" g-Alex asks. "Alexie!" I snap. She laughs at me and I groan. Why? Oh why are they hear?

A/N: I might use Alexie for the girl so ya won't get confused or I continue using b (boy) or g (girl) in front of Alex u chose