(2) The Promise

Kris POV

"Hey gu- Emmerson!"

I stop scratching Emmer and look around at her older brother, Ummer. "Uh...hey Ummer. Quick, Kris, RUN!" Emmer yells. I don't hesatait to foolow her quick steps. "I dont think so" Ummer says grabing Emmer by her tail and grabing me by my hood. "You have got some explaining young lady" Ummer says. "Owwwww!! Okay! Okay! Just let gooooo!" Emmer crys swiping at Ummers hands with her nails....er claws?

Ummer drags us, Emmer now by her ear, to the kitchen dumping me in a chair. "Stay" He says and then dumps  Emmer in the one across me. "Stay" He says. "I'm a cat not dog" Emmer grumbles. "First: How did he find out?" He asks. "He has a name" I grumble. "Don't care right now Kris" Ummer snaps and glears at Emmer. "Okay! I fell my hat sliped! It was bound to happen sooner or later! I was suprised i kept it hidden for five years!" he yells.Wow, first time ive seen Emmer yell. She's normaly the shy quiet girl and now i know why.

"God Dammit Emmerson!" Ummer yells back. I know Emmer has a unisex name but i dont care, i like that way. "I think i might go now" I say quietly. "NO!" They both yell. I stop and blink at them. "O-kay then" I mummble and leand back in my seat. "You where saying" Emmer says. "Huh? Oh right. This is why we dont mess with humans Emmerson! Remember last time your so called 'Friend' found out about this!" At this Ummer gestered to Her ears and tail. I also sore Emmer wintch as he yelled that.

Emmer POV

"Why? What happened?" kris asks. I flinch at the memory. "Dont want to talk about it" I grumble loud enough for him to hear. "lets just say he freaked out and called the police, zoo and ciruirs for a freak of an animal/human" Ummer says. "Oh" Kris says. "We had to whip the towns memory's and move" Ummer says. "NO! Please! Dont do that to him!" I yell and jump onto kris's lap and cling to his chest.

Ummer stears at us or me for a little then at Kris. I berry my face in Kris's shoulder. "Okay, as long as he promises to keep it a secret" Ummer says. I open my mouth to ask him but he has already said 'yes! I promise!'. I grin and look at Ummer. "Fine! Fine! You have the day off since you missed two classes already" Ummer says. "YAY!!!" I scream and grab the phone shoveing it in Kris's hands.

"Ask! Ask!" I says jumping around. "Uhhh?" Kris looks at Ummer who was looking at me in amusment. "That was the quickest mood change she's had, she wants you to ask your perents for the day off" Ummer says. Kris nods and ring his home. "Uhh, hey mum" Kris says. "Ow! Okay! Okay!" Kris says. Theirs a slience as kris mum talks. "Okay! I promise to do dubble time just let me have the day off, please?" Kris asks.

Yeah, Kris has very stern perents.

"Why?" Kris asks. I snatch the phone from him. "Pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!?? Mrs. Lamion!" I say. "Awww, okay fine!" She says. "Great! Your the best!" I say, happliy. "Aww, thank you tell Kris to ring if he wants to say over night" She says and hangs up after my 'Kay!'. I put the phone back in its place and sweal. "She said yes! Yay! Yay! Yay!" I yell. "I Have no idea how you do that" Kris mutters.

Ummer POV

I smile as i watch Kris grin at Emmer's child ways. I can tell from His eyes that he cares a lot for my neko little sister. I smiled wider as Emmer pulls Kris in to her happy dance, Foxy danceing around their feet. I know now that Emmer will be happy, She's found someone who cares for her and asepts her cat side. "As much as i like this Emmer, but your tail is around my foot" Kris says as She hugs him. I laugh along with Foxy at Emmer's wild blush. I know i can trust this boy.