chapter 1

I woke up grabbed a pair of blood red ripped skinny jeans, black and white matching lace underwear and bra set, my moms locket, and my black and yellow long sleeve batman shirt with a cap.

I went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower and cut my wrists,

One for letting my dad beat me.

Two for letting my dad beat my mom to death.

Three for letting the kids here bully me.

Four for being rapped.

Five for knowing that no one will ever want a fucked up kid like me.

I washed all the blood off, wrapped up my cuts and got dressed. It was fall so I can get away with long sleeves to hide my cuts instead of bracelets and cover up. I grabbed my cell and iPod, put my ear bugs in and grabbed my skateboard and headed to the park. I skated around the park and jumped the benches and tables when I got board till the orphanage lady called my cell....

:Convo:

"I'm at the park...." People are here to adopt, so get ur fucking ass back here.' "you know I won't get adopted so why should I...." 'if your not back in half an hour your not getting dinner and your cleaning the whole kitchen alone' "fine giver me 10 minutes...."

When I get back to the orphanage I see a tour bus. I put my ear buds in and play Whispers in the Dark by Skillet, and get inline with all the girls ages 15-18....

I see 5 shadows in front of me and I look up for a split second and see none other then Black Veil Brides. I smile and of coarse the owner makes us introduce ourselves so she doesn't have to bother. So I say:

"My name is Katerina Lee Vincent. I'm 16 years old and as you see my piercing's, I have canine bites, a nose ring, a belly button piercing, and 2 eyebrow piercing's. I'm 5'4" and I'm pale white as you see, I have original blue eyes but I where 1 white and 1 black contact as I hate wearing my glasses. I like bands like Kiss, Motley Crew, BOTDF, SWS, A7X, Poison, and of course your guys band BVB ect..."

I put my buds back in as they hear the rest of the bimbo's here, when they walk off to decide one of the girls here walk up to me and brake my iPod. "aww is the lil emo slut gonna go cut because she got no more music." her and her followers giggle at that then I all i do is punch her dead in the nose as i hear a satisfying crack and see blood pouring out. I smile and say "no slut but i think i did blow your thousand dollar nose job with one hit." she comes at me and tries to cat fight with me and I laugh as I beat her ass cause I can street fight like a pro. I also go to the gym 3 times a week and box, then twice a week I go to the gym to practice my moves for fighting. When the band comes in the orphanage lady yells "what the hell happened!" so I explain "the slut broke my iPod, I broke her nose. She tried then to have a cat fight, so I just beat the bitch. I know how to fight she knows how to slap so there for she got severely injured. Most likely a broken nose, wrist and 2 or 3 bruised ribs if I'm correct..." the guys looked shocked but smiled and look at me..."what you looking at with those creepy ass smiles" they all said to me that they were adopting me.

I went and packed and CC gave me a piggy back ride to the bus as Ashley offered to carry my bags.

"so we decided to get to know you better were asking you questions. And and since Jinxx signed the papers to be your legal dad he goes first." Andy said.

Order goes: Jinxx, Ashley, CC, Jake, then Andy.

When is your birthday? - January 1st

Do you have tattoo's? - no bit I wanna get a heart with a knife going though it and the pieces that broke off from the knife sitting under it.

Do you like SpongeBob? - coarse I do. What sick person doesn't?

Do you like pizza? - fuck yea. Pizza is life!

Opinion on batman? - batman is the best hero of all time cause he doesn't have stupid fake powers and he has a dark history. Kinda like me in a way.. So batman is also life.

Fav movie genre? - adventure because horror movie's scare me to the fucking death.

Can you play anything? - Bass, acoustic guitar, piano/keyboard, violin, and I can sing and scream.

Fav colors? - blood red, purple, bright green, and black.

How did you know what was broke on the girl you hurt? - well, i street fight , I also go to the gym 3 times a week to box with a friend there, then twice a week I go to the gym to practice my moves for fighting and symply stay in shape.

It went on for an hour like this.

They all smiled and asked to see me fight, and asked who did i practice with. They were shocked my said my brother.

You see he is 21 now, he left wen he was 19 when mom died, and i was 14. He new what dad did to me thats why he helped me learn to fight. The guys still dont know though. Jinxx asked me one more question. "have you ever or do you self harm in any way?" I nodded my head and this time Ashley came over and asked "can I see them?" I nodded my head and said "I'll show you guys soon but just Ashy-boo right now. Okay?" they nodded there heads and I brought ash to the bunk area to show him. I pointed to my arm's and he pulled up my sleeve's. He picked me up and made me look at him as he said "darling, your way to beautiful to be doing something like this to yourself. Promise not the guys, but promise me that you'll stop." I smiled a lil and nodded my head and said "I promise ashy-boo to stop. I'm not addicted I just never had a reason to stop. -I paused- till now anyways" We walked back out and he said "its not that much of a dangerous place. It could be if it got or gets out of hand and its not an obscure amount. And she promised to stop." I looked at the time. "damn its already 2 in the morning. We can all talk more later but I'm tired, so where am I sleeping Jin-dad?." dad said "there aren't enough bunks, so choose someone to bunk with. There are 4 bunks or you can choose the back room and share that with ash. Long as his behavior is fine." I nodded my head and choose to stay with ash. I went to the back room and put my yoga shorts and a tank on and fell asleep by ash, curled up into him. I fell asleep so quick, and I felt so safe...