chapter 3

{Ashley's P.O.V}

Katerina stopped crying and fell asleep on my lap with her head still on my shoulder and then jinxx came back in and said "I'm sorry about earlier. I just dont want her to get hurt. If your happy with her you guys can date, but hurt her I brake your legs. Got it ash?"

I nodded and head and said in reply " thanks man. Imma put her to bed so she can rest without being disrupted by anyone. Be back in a sec."

I carried her to the bed laid her down and walked baxk out. So lets talk about the new album.

-3 hours later{Katerina's P.O.V }-

I woke up and went out to the guys and said sheepishly "what's y'all doing?"

Dad said "truth or shot." "what's that???" Ashley said "We each say 2 things and call on one other person, one is a lie, ones the truth. If they get correct which is the lie and which is the truth the person who said it takes a shot, if the person get's it wrong then they take a shot."

I smile and asker to join. I was aloud. And this is how the next few hours went.

Me: 1, I loved my real dad. 2, I wanna get a Rottweiler. I choose Jinxx.

"okay. The second is the truth and the other one is the lie."

I nod my head and do a shot.

Andy: 1, I love pie more then cheese. 2, I love cheese more then pie. I choose Katerina.

"The second is the truth and the other one is the lie."

"nope that's not right. So you take a shot"

I do another shot.

{2 hours later}{all of them are drunk now.}

Jake, Andy, and CC are curled on the floor while Jinxx is curled up on the table.

Me and ash though are making out. Kinda.

"Mmm" I moan as ash kisses my neck finding my sweet spot and my back arches a little, as his hand travels down south u

You can guess what he was doing. I bring his face back up and kiss him as he carries us to our room.