chapter 5

Me and ash are sitting in the waiting room awaiting the results. When we see the doc come out. He said "Ms. Vincent and Mr. Purdy... Your having a baby. Come back in 3 months and you can see how it is, and what the gender is. Good luck both of you."

I look at ash with the biggest smile and I said "were having baby." he smiled back and hugged me.

When we got back dad yelled "where the hell were you two!!!" I looked at him and hid in Ashley's shoulder as ash talked.

"if we tell you, do u promise not to yell?" dad nodded his head so ash continued. "we were at the hospital..."

"what why?? Whats wromg? Are you both okay?" "let me continue pleash jinxx. We were at the hospital to have some tests done because Katerina had been sick afew mornings. Well they discovered something... She's pregnant."

Dads eyes bugged outta his head.

"YOUR WHAT!!!" I looked up from ashes shoulder. "remember a week or so ago... When we were doing shots? Well you and the guys were passed out me and ash were drunk... I dont remember everything that happened but I now we did stuff or I wouldn't be pregnant. Now you can be my daddy and except this or I can leave."

He excepted it and he hugged me, then called the guys out, this is how it went..

"I have news.." I said "well spill girlie. What the fuck is it!"said CC. "well, me and Ashley-boo are gonna has a baby. I'm pregnant." a chorus of congrats and u hurt my sister/daughter/bestest person like ever (of coarse CC said that the last one) and I will hurt you went around. I smiled and they all hugged me.

(3 months later)

I woke up and saw Ashley and smiled. I went and grabbed a lace underwear and bra set, and a black and silver dress that came down mid thigh and a pair of shorts to put on and slipped on my black flats and walked to the living room at me and Ashley's house. "babe'z, can we go and see how the baby is and see if its a he or she pwease?" he smiled and said "yeah lets go."

(after appointment on the way to jinxxy-poo's and Sammie's place.)

I walked in and saw Sammie, "hey momma, how r u doing??" "I'm good sweetie, hows u and the baby doing?" me and ash smiled and asked for Jinxx to come up with the guys, they were in the basement practicing some stuff. When they got here me and ash said "well, the babies are fine" Jinxx looked puzzled. "uh babies? As in more then one?" I smiled and said "were having twins. A boy and girl. We already have names. If yuh wanna know them now." they said yeah so I spoke again. "Ashley picked,the girls name, its Leanne Cole Purdy and I picked the boys. His name is Austin Jinxx Purdy." I saw them all smile and hug and congratulate us. I sat down and Sammie said "me you and Ella need to go shopping for the 2 new misfits of the BVB family" I giggled at her statement and asked when. So she called Ella and we waited,for her to come over so we could go. Lord this will be a long day.