chapter 6

Chapter 6: baby shopping.

Me Sammie and Ella all went to babies'r'us and wandered around for my baby girl and boy. Sammie went to look at toys, cribs, and any other accessory for them cause she loves looking at that type of baby stuff, Ella went to get bottles, diapers, and anything to do with cleaning or feeding the babies, and I went to get cloths.

I found onsies:

A blue one that says momma's boy, pink one that says daddies' princess, green+orange poke a dot one, 3 plain white ones, a plains purple one, and 2 plain black ones.

I found leggings for muh baby girl in purple, pink, and red. And pants for my little prince in blue, green, black, and gray.

I found jackets for both of them one is batman with a little cap for the boy and one is pink with fuzz inside for my baby girl. And I got them each a black sweater that says my daddies a rock star, you can't beat that, on Leanna's sweater it has a red guitar and on Austin's it has a blue one. I also got socks. Then I went to meet Ella and Sammie at checkout because they said they were done.

Sammie got the cribs, high chairs, toys that hang on the cribs, changing table, the thing for the tub when you wash the babies so they dont drown or anything, and the carseats.

And Ella got bibs, 4 packs of huggies diapers, each pack has 30 diapers, 4 packs of wipes, 10 binkies, 5 in boy colors and 5 in girl colors. And she got 4 bottles. 2 in boy colors and 2 in girls.