Author's Note

Hi so uh this is my first story, it's probably gonna be a really shitty story because it's my first but who knows it might be good. Anyways I thought I would pretty much add a little summary in this as to what it's about so uh yeah. Basically this story will be a bunch of class salt except for Nino, Alya, Juleka and Nathaniel, yes I am indeed making Alya a supportive best friend I don't like salt version of Alya. So most of Marinette's class believe Lila's lies (like always) except for those select few. In this story it'll take place during the Triwizard Tournament and I decided that instead of Durmstrang being the third school it would be Ilvermony (the American wizarding school) because it just didn't feel right with the Wayne's going to Durmstrang instead of Ilvermony and this story wouldn't go the way I want it to go. Marinette's class is also going to be a class at Beauxbatons instead of at Francios Dupont because AGAIN the story would not go if they still went there, it just wouldn't be a story if they went there. oop- that was obvious why did I say that??? Anyways so it's gonna be a lot of class salt and I'm adding a few extra characters (not my own) I'm basically just adding characters like Marc. I'm also adding the Delacours as Adrien's cousins because I really wanted them in this story and it just didn't feel right to leave them out. (I also added them just because I love Fleur and Gabriela's characters and I've thought of a lot of ideas with them in these.) Anyways I don't want to say much more because I feel like I've already said too much and I don't want to spoil the story.

I do take constructive criticism but not hate, so if I spell something wrong or have shit grammar then please let me know so I can fix it. K BYEEEEEEEE! Oh I almost forgot, my updating schedule will prob be whenever I have about three chapters written and I won't have a lot of time to write chapters because of school so I will update whenever I can and if I don't update for a long time it's probably because of school. I will try to update on the weekends and maybe on Mondays and Tuesdays if I don't update on the weekend.