(2) His Royal Highness

Suna Rintarou POV

Suna Rintarou POV

"Your Majesty, do you wish to wear this crown or this crown?" My footman asked me as he held up two.

I stared at them with displeasure. "Neither as I am not yet the king. Oh, but do fetch me my cross. I wish to wear it."

"You wish to wear your war cross?"

"Why not?"

"Very well." He handed me the cross and I put it on, admiring myself in the mirror that was specially made for vampires so we could see ourselves.

" He handed me the cross and I put it on, admiring myself in the mirror that was specially made for vampires so we could see ourselves

(Basically what he is wearing since this is the 1800s, just go with it)

"Your grace looks very handsome in it," the footman Maurice exclaimed.

"I do not think my floppy hair can do anything, but I suppose it doesn't matter. As long as one woman notices me."

"Might I ask who?"

I turned and looked at Maurice. "She's someone I plan to marry and bear my children no matter what. And I don't wish to have any...other obstacles."

"But of course."

The door opened to reveal my sister Rinako.

"Rinny? Might I have a word with you? Alone?"

Maurice and the others left the room and bowed, closing the door behind them.

"It is an exiting night, is it not?" She asked me. "Father would be most exited to see you with a wife by the holiday as we will journey to Prussia next year,"

"I wish so as well...and maybe I'll have a child." I adjusted my collar. "It is after all January 25th, my 21st birthday. And that's a eleven months away."

"Ah yes. And your lady...?"

"Her birthday is on the 14th next month. She turns 18."