S

The floor above The Three Broomsticks pub
March 27, 1995
James Potter's birthday

"Professor Dumbledore?" Harry was very curious as to why he was on a floor above a pub he was very much still to young to go to with his headmaster.

Headmaster Dumbledore for once did not seemed to have a gloss over his eyes. In fact when his eyes met Harry's they seemed to squint with anticipation. "Harry come- come sit now Sirius and Remus should be here shortly."
The scarred boy stumbled a bit at the names of his fathers best mates. Harry had always been bad at hiding his curiosity. "Professor why are we meeting Sirius and Remus?" Albus seemed to snap out of his excited daze and turned to Harry with a short smile. "You will see soon Harry- very soon indeed."
Before the green eyed boy could ask any further he was interrupted by a big black fluffy dog and a worn down man who seemed as if he had gotten attacked by a herd of Grindylows. The black dog quickly transformed into a handsome man with long black hair, the handsome man along with the worn down man seemed to have a sad far away look. "Sirius what are you doing here? What if you get caught."
The man gave Harry a sad grin and lent in for a hug with his godson.

Remus and Sirius sat on the couch across from Harry and Albus. Albus, Sirius and Remus gave each other nods and sad smiles. Remus spoke first " Harry do you happen to know what day it is?" The boy moved his head with curiosity "erm the 27th right, of March." His godfather cursed under his breath. The headmaster spoke after a period of silence "Harry it is your fathers birthday today." The boy was a bit shocked as to why he was never told but realized people must of assumed he already knew. "Harry we thought it's time you ought to know who Eba Libitina Donn was." Remus was stiff when he said the words.
"Erm who?"
Sirius finally spoke after Harry had asked the question. "Eba was a very dear friend of ours." Harry sat confused he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do as it was obvious no one wanted to start the conversation. "We were sent a book Harry, you see it seems as if Eba had a friend of ours write a book about her life and we believe it's best to give it to you and perhaps read it with you."
"Read it with me?" Harry was getting frustrated the conversation seemed to be dragging on and he was getting antsy. "We suspect you'll have a lot of questions." Remus spoke. Harry shared a glance with his headmaster who seemed just as clueless.
The bearded man cleared his throat and spoke "perhaps we should start now?"

"Yes perhaps we should."

THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF EBA LIBITINA DONN

As told to Lily Evans

Oh shit