H

I dedicate this book to the ones chosen without any say.
-Eba Libitina Donn

Introduction
On March 27, 1997, Eba Donn came to my dorm to discuss an idea of an autobiography. I had met Eba when I was in my first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry and like everyone else had taken an instant liking to her.
        Eba had always been honest, polite and never failed to quite literally brighten up a room. Eba made every decision wether difficult or not with grace and beauty and a level of maturity that seemed unreal for someone who was only 17.
        When Eba had told me she wanted me to write an autobiography about her I was surprised for two reasons, the first being the fact that she had never expressed any interest in ever doing anything that was deemed important enough in society's eyes to actually catch an interest big enough in others for them to read an autobiography about her and second because she had chosen me to write it. This fact was surprising and flattering considering the fact that Eba had many friends who were much more experienced in the writing field, (such as Rita Skeeter, Xenophilius Lovegood and Pandora Lestrange) but Eba was insistent that I be the one who told her true story to the Wizarding world.

I would soon come to understand the importance of her story.

So for people who are confused this is an introduction of lily and this part is added into the autobiography

So for people who are confused this is an introduction of lily and this part is added into the autobiography. The next part is gonna be Eba's POV and lily is of course the author so she's writing this all down. I'm not sure if I will add moments that are from Eba's memory or if this is all gonna come from the book tell me which is preferred. Also Eba's name is pronounced like Eva or Ava but with a b.