S

Chapter one
continued

In all my years of learning at Hogwarts I had gained many students and even professors trust but there were very few who had gained mine. At first I was curious as to why this was, but soon realized that I seemed to like people who were more familiar with the daunting destiny that was death.
        The ones who had gained my trust had been Molly Weasley (née prewett), Remus Lupin, Pandora Lestrange, Peter Pettigrew and the now passed away Regulus Black. I had met Molly along with her two boys Bill and Charlie when shopping at Diagon Alley for potion ingredients and had become an honorary babysitter/friend to her and her now big family (Molly had sadly lost her parents when she was still in school and has recently lost her twin brothers by the hands of death eaters in a ministry raid). Remus along with Peter were both introduced to me by they're more outspoken and confident friends James Potter and Sirius Black in my first year as I had said previously, I am unsure as to why they felt so familiar with death to me as the only person Remus had lost had been his mother and the only person Peter had lost had been his father (though obviously horrible I had met people who had lost a lot more and they had drawn me in less). I had met pandora in my first year and her nonchalant air had me undoubtedly interested, Pandora herself had never lost anyone that was close to her so my trust towards her had me very confused. Regulus had pulled me in very much especially in his last couple of weeks at school where he became more proper. Head held higher, back much straighter and eyes cold and sad.
        When he had passed away no one knew the direct reason, many had assumed by the hands of the dark wizard who had named himself Lord Voldemort and the death eaters had assumed either by the hands of himself or simply at the hands of aurors. The black family obviously saddened and heartbroken by the news had decided to cut off any ties of the outside world. Regulus's passing had me wonder if my odd connection with death had been trying to tell me something, maybe telling me what would happen to the people in hogwarts.

Perhaps warning me of the deaths to come, the deaths of the ones I trust.

I know this chapter is short but whatever, I'm more excited about the next chapter

Xxxxx