Chapter 1

no one finna read this but idc i write for fun and for the power of gay. hi one person who clicks this and eventually clicks off because of my destructive personality uwu. ok im starting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Brush, brush. The sound of a marker caressing the beige coloring paper is what filled the silence of the room. HongJoong felt largely focused on the activity, considering he frequently portrays the mind of a first grader. He continues to think about it. At one point, he had pursued a modeling career. It took up most of his life starting from age twelve. Yes, twelve. He was always unable to experience a normal childhood because of that. He was number one on the charts worldwide and almost always busy. The company had recruited someone in which they thought was "better" than HongJoong. He was fired at age 21, and is now age 22... trying to forget. Trying to ease the pain by engaging in childish activities that nourish the feeling of being young again. He hates whoever stole his job-- his life. He didn't bother to figure out who it was and he doesn't bother to look it up. He doesn't want to know. He doesn't want to hurt.

A tear plopped onto the coloring paper. He held his head into his hands as quiet little sobs escaped his lips. He continued to whisper to himself in a shaky voice, "It wasn't my fault.. it wasn't.."

A little creak came from the door across from him. A soft-spoken male peaked through the door and voiced lowly, "Joong?" he stepped into the room quietly, "Everything alright?"

HongJoong slowly looked up, sniffling and wiping his tears. He nodded and felt slightly more stable seeing a familiar face stand before him. His friend Yeosang, of course. He approached Joong and placed a gentle hand on the older boy's shoulder, "It's late," he peered down at his watch, "11:28. Do you want me to drive you home..? You won't be able to stay at my place much longer since my mom is-"

"It's fine." HongJoong interrupted, his voice still slightly shaky, "I can walk.. it's not that far."

Yeosang expressed a look of concern. He feared for HongJoong's health and future. Well of course.. being his best friend and all. Yeosang was beside Joong through everything ever since they were itty bitty children. They cling to each other, rely on each other, console each other. They're all that both of them have. At the time Joong became a model, Yeosang felt all the sincerity in the world for him.. until he was too busy. HongJoong eventually became so busy he technically couldn't even manage a personal life. Yeosang couldn't deny his relief once his friend was fired, but the sympathy and guilt overruled his feeling.

Joong stood up from the desk positioned nearly across from Yeosang's door in the cozy little room. He brushed himself off... not like there was any dust on him in the first place. A small, sheepish smile arose on HongJoong's face as he prepared to leave. He spoke before exiting, "Bye, Yeosang. Thanks for inviting me."

Yeosang gave Joong a sorrowful look, "Bye.." he paused, "Wait, it's freezing."

HongJoong spinned around. He was only wearing a basic blue t-shirt and some sweatpants, and didn't feel like freezing to death. Yeosang quickly withdrew the large black hoodie he was wearing and handed it to HongJoong with a little smile, "Here, you can return it sometime else."

HongJoong threw on the sweatshirt (which looked adorable on him) and giggled, "Thanks, I'll get going."

Yeosang gave him a wave, and he left the room. He exited the home and let out a sigh. He knew it was freezing once he saw his own breath in the cold, dark night.

And so, the journey began. His thoughtful walk. He didn't find this the slightest bit enjoyable, but was at least comfortable in the large sweatshirt. Especially knowing it belonged to Yeosang.

He began his thought process. He stared at the ground and thought about good memories, bad memories, his previous career.. and he even wondered whether or not fans would have cancelled him for his sexuality. Maybe it was a good thing he got fired. The company knew about his homosexual tendencies, they could have planned it. Insecure feelings crowded his emotions, his eyes even began to burn as he felt the urge to burst into tears. He was already sniffling due to the cold weather. He felt anxious once crowded with all these negative thoughts.

As if his anxiety could get worse, he- BAM crashed into another human.

"Ah!" he looked up immediately at the male who was only a few inches taller than him.

The taller male spoke, "Are you alright? I'm sorry hah.."

HongJoong nodded quickly, "Y-You startled me a little bit." he put on that sheepish smile again and rubbed the back of his neck.

Joong looked back up and examined the male again. Beautiful eyes, beautiful skin, deep black hair. It was difficult to see in the dark, his only lights were the dim lights lined up near the street.

You could barely tell, but the black-haired male was squinting. Squinting at HongJoong. After a few seconds of analyzing each other, the taller male stepped back wide-eyed. Joong although, stood confused. Was he a fan? He was unsure. HongJoong blatantly asked, "Do you know who I am?"

The male cleared his throat, "I- well I mean.. I guess I- you're.. yeah." he paused, "Are you not even a bit surprised to see me either..?"

Joong furrowed his brows, "I've.. never seen you?"

The taller male spoke quietly, "You know.. Park SeongHwa.."

HongJoong shook his head, "Who?"

"You really don't know me? I'm.. surprised."

"Well, who are you?" HongJoong questioned.

SeongHwa let out an awkward laugh, "I'm uh, a friend of a friend."

HongJoong was even more confused. Yeosang has other friends? HongJoong asked another question, "You know Yeosang? I didn't know he had other friends.. that's cool."

SeongHwa nodded. Joong spoke once more, "So your on your way to his house, huh? No wonder.."

"Um yeah, I am..? I mean-" he scratched the back of his head, "I- I know his house is around here but I forgot where?"

"You don't know where his house is?"

"It's been a while..." Seonghwa said.

HongJoong turned around and pointed in the direction he had just come from, "Six houses down that way."

SeongHwa nodded, "B-Bye.."

Joong nodded as SeongHwa passed him and waved, "Let's all meet up sometime!"

He was glad to know that Yeosang was exploring his options with friends. As he continued to walk he thought about the male's features. How is it possible I just met someone that pretty by walking down the street? AND it's one of Yeosang's friends. The hell. He couldn't tell if the red on the face was from the stinging cold, or him blushing. Either way, he was feeling pretty happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats it lol. cant tell if its short or not but idc. hi one person. have a nice life c: