The plan 🍋

Tendou's pov

As I approached the door to Wakatoshi's house I began to blush, me and Wakatoshi have been dating for quite some time now and of course we've had sex before, it's just that he's too dense to know when I'm in the mood. I was coming over because I was lonely and he offered to comfort me, but when he said it on the phone it didn't sound like his usual self, he sounded different , his voice was deeper than usual and more dominant I don't know what it was but it kinda got me turned on... and now I have to deal with him, but it's not like I'm gonna be the only one, I always know what too do in times like these and my guessing abilities help in this aspect.

FUCK-!
I was so lost in thought that I completely forgot were I was going and knocked right into his front door, I don't have to walk now I suppose but my head still kinda hurts. Wakatoshi's family was out of town for the week so it was a perfect time to put my plan into action. Currently I am wearing a dark red crop top , thigh highs, fish nets, a black mini skirt and a black leather choker with a bell hanging off the front.
You see my plan... " how long can waka kun keep it in his pants" is in action in 3,2,1 and...
I see the door open and know it's time to begin. I sit in a W position on the floor rubbing my head as if I were hurt and look up innocently at Wakatoshi.

Hey waka waka , how are you ? I say in a soft voice as I see him start to blush and I hold back a smile. He bends down and picks me up carrying me inside and bringing me to his bedroom tossing me onto the bed and crawling on top of me whispering in my ear
What the hell are you wearing?

Ushijimas pov

What the hell are you wearing? I say almost growling in his ear and chuckle when he blushes all over his body. I feel him squirm under me and whimper.

A crop t-top a-and skirt- he meekly responds shrinking under me as I start to move his lose strands of hair from his face and grabbing is cheeks between my face making him look at me.
I think it's time you learn your lesson little slut~
I say to him before pulling off of him and taking of my shirt admiring his current state before running my hands up and down his legs and around the brim of his thigh highs and moving him into my lap and kissing him moving my hands to his ass and biting his lip asking for permission which he instantly gives me.

Tendou POV

I moan into the kiss as he explores my mouth and plays with me like I'm his toy. He starts moving his hands under my skirt as he puts them around the waist band of my underwear as I pull away for air breathing heavily with my hands resting on his shoulders. He moves me back on the bed and pins my arms above my head with one hand as he takes my underwear off with the other before he gets up and takes his pants and underwear off as well and getting back on top of me as I moan slightly.

He puts three fingers in front of my face telling me to suck as I do as I'm told making sure there fairly coated before he pulls them out and puts two in my tight hole stretching me a little before adding a 3rd and ramming into my prostate casing me to let out a loud moan that Topped the smaller ones before letting him know he found it as he chuckles lowly looking down at me as he continues to abuse my prostate before pulling out his fingers as a whimper escapes my mouth and pleasurable tears brim my eyes looking up at him in a begging way as he pushes his tip up against my small pink hole before ramming into me as I let out an almost screaming moan as I start to scratch his back. Tears slip from my eyes as he starts biting my neck and shoulders leaving hickys as well. I arched my back as he started moving slowly but hard, ramming into my prostate each time as he let out low grunts to accompany my loud moans.

He started to pick up his speed and gripped my hips as he continued to pound into me. I whimpered and griped the bed sheets letting out loud moans and whines almost screaming. He once again started to pick up speed as I began to feel close desperate for release. He was moving faster and harder now as I through my head back and moaned loudly warning him I was close. He towers over me as he wraps his left hand around my neck choking me slightly as He used his other hand to cover my tip. He continued to pound into me hitting my prostate dead on each time for another 15 minutes before I felt his warm cum fill me. He still covered my tip as he pulled out and stared down at me as I began to whine desperate to finish.

Poor little thing ~ do you wanna finish ~?

Y-yes d-daddy ... p-please

Beg~

P-please please l-let me f-f-finish I'll never t-try anything a-again please-

Good boy~

He said as he released my tip. I whimpered as I came on my chest exhausted from the over simulation. I felt him get up and grab a wash cloth cleaning himself and me off before stripping me of my remaining clothes and changing me into one of his shirts and cuddling me on the bed.

Good night my love ~

G-good night waka ~

Time skip brought to you by hedgehog iwaizumi

I woke up with waka's arms wrapped around me, I got up and tried to stand but ended up falling with a loud thud which woke Wakatoshi up because I turned around to see him laughing on the bed.

Not funny.
I said with annoyance lacing my voice.

Sorry baby ~
He said before picking me up and putting back to sleep with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I was lying when I said I wouldn't try anything again....but I'm sure you know that y/n

Hi this is my first time writing I do take requests and I would love to hear your opinions on the story thanks for reading ❤️