🍋Cheerleaders 🍋

-Tendhoe's POV -
I was in the car with my fellow queens (oikawa and suga) listening to wap when suddenly suga got a notification that made him release a devilish smirk. Because I was driving I didn't see what he was looking at but I knew it was interesting because he immediately started talking to oikawa about the message. Soon we arrived at my house and we rushed up to my room to spill the tea.

Apparently the message was a link for costume cheer uniforms, in all of my 18 years of existence I have never had a plan so amazing and just by the look in the others eyes I knew we all had the same one. So, naturally we all purchased costume uniforms to represent our schools. And 2 days later they finally arrived.

Me and my fellow bitches tried them on and decided to tease our bfs a little. They were all fairly close and hung out often so I decided to text Wakatoshi and see where he was and lucky enough he was practicing volleyball with iwaizumi and Daichi at the shiaritorizawa gym.

I told oikawa and suga and we got ready to go doing something light makeup and heading to the car and I let suga drive knowing he's a better choice then gaykawa over here.

* messaging with waka*
🔥a r s o n🔥 : Hiii Wakatoshi baby
💕waka💕: Satori I'm 18.
🔥a r s o n🔥: nvm I completely forgot your my daddy ~
💕waka💕: that's better. What do you need darling?
🔥a r s o n🔥: oh just wanted to say that me and the boys are coming to meet you and the others at the gym OwO
💕waka💕: ok I will see you soon.

*no longer messaging*

-Still Tendhoe's POV -
We arrived at the gym and started heading to our bfs talking about what we think there reactions will be. We saw some other students passing by stare at us but we didn't care because queens don't bother themselves with the opinions of peasants.

We finally got to our bfs and sat on the bench watching our bfs practice and waiting till they noticed us. Eventually we got tiered of waiting and decided to cheer for them, so we pulled a suga cheer (you know the one) but decided to shake our asses a little as well sure to pull there attention.

-Ushi gushy's POV-
As soon as I turned around I was met with 3 bottoms in cheer uniforms smiling and shaking their asses . Now I believe I told Tendou not to do anything of this sort again, from what I understand he's mine and I do not like him walking around hath naked in public at the disposal of everyone's eyes to see. I could tell that my "friends" felt the same because we all stopped what we were doing and just stared for a wile until oikawa spoke up.

"Do you like my outfit iiiwa~Chan??" He said looking over at an angered iwaizumi.
"So you want to die early?" Said iwaizumi in a stern tone which caused oikawa to freeze. Iwaizumi started to walk over to him picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder growling in his ear before walking out with his bag.

I glared at Tendou causing him to freeze and back away slowly behind the bench towards Sugawara.

-Ten's POV-
I hid behind suga getting dominant glares from Wakatoshi as Daichi started walking closer to us giving suga the (yous bout to die) look. He finally reached us and glared at me telling me to leave him and his terrified bf alone for a moment. As I walked away I saw suga getting picked up by his ass and carried away wile Daichi bit his neck.

I was now alone with an angry Wakatoshi...

The moment the two left Wakatoshi grabbed my face forcing eye contact glaring down at me.
"What did I say." Said the taller male as I remind frozen
"..."
"Words. Now." Said the ace with anger lacing his words
"You said not to do stuff like this again..."
"And what are you doing right now?"
"...I'm disobeying you..."
"I think you need to learn a lesson." He's says letting go of my face
"Yes sir"
He walks over to his bag pulling out a small bullet vibrator and sitting on the beach motioning me to come join him

I sit on his lap and look at him submissively before he bends me over his knee and puts the vibrator in me without a word or any sort of prep casing me to whimper and squirm earning me a slap to the ass.

"Keep this in and stay quiet." He says before putting me on the floor and walking away before showing me the remote and turning it to the highest setting.
"A~aAahHa~" I can't help but moan but I quickly cover my mouth to muffle the sounds as tears of pleasure brim my eyes.

Wakatoshi continues to practice as my arms give out and I lay on the ground covering my mouth and squeezing my legs shut squirming on the floor. This continues for another 20 minutes before Wakatoshi turns it off and walks over to me picking me up bridal style and bringing me out to the car As I let out shaky breaths.

"We're not done yet satori." He says putting me in the passengers seat.
He gets in the car and turns the vibrator back on before driving back to his house.
Once we arrive I am completely out of breath and crying slightly. He pulls me out of the car and brings me to his room throwing me on the bed and taking off his clothes until there's nothing left but a large boner.  He pins my arms by my head before harshly ripping my underwear off and throwing it on the ground.

"I want to hear you scream my name slut." He says as he shoves 3 fingers up my ass to prep me as well as remove the vibrator causing me to moan loudly and whine from the contact.

He takes his fingers out and replaces them with his dick stuffing me as I moan loudly
"A~AaH~! D-DaddY!" I yelp as he hits my prostate motivating him to go faster from the beginning railing me into the mattress as I scream from pleasure wile tears drip down my cheeks and he thrusts harder coming almost all the way out and slamming back in as well as picking up his speed. He grabs my hair and pushes my head into the mattress wile I grip the sheets for dear life warning him I'm about to cum.

"A~AH~HGGHH DADDY~! DADDY IM ABOUT TO CUM A~Ah!"

" *grunt* if you do that you'll regret it cuz I'm not gonna stop."

I don't even care at this point and cum anyways like the bad bitch I am. I start to feel overstimulated rather quickly as he thrusts into me harder and faster than what I see as humanly possible until I come for a second time.

He pulls my hair and bites my neck harshly as I pass out from over simulation.

-Ushijima POV-
I continue to thrust into him for another five minutes before coming inside him and waiting a second before pulling out watching the liquid drip from his hole. I put on a pair of clean boxers some sweatpants and a black T-shirt before cleaning satori and removing his cheerleader outfit changing him into an oversized white shirt that reached his middle thigh.

I laid next to him on the bed and pulled him close kissing his forehead and cuddling him until I feel asleep.

____________________EXTERA___________________________________
~in the sexy bitches group chat~

❤️mom❤️: when your legs don't work like they used to before 🎶

💅gay door💅: he hits it till it brakes :')

🔥a r s o n🔥: I can't ✨walk ✨

❤️mom❤️: none of us can.

💅gay door💅: :') at least I got milk ...no bread tho

🔥a r s o n🔥: poor baby 🥺
__________________________________________________________________
A/n
Thank you for reading, if you have any suggestions or feedback please let me know, I am taking requests so if you want something other than smut then you should probably tell me because I'm a dirty minded fuck and that's probably all I'm gonna wright unless someone says otherwise... I love you all and I hope you stay safe ❤️