🍋Bratty 🍋 part 1

——————————————————————
-Tendou's POV-
I am currently in the GC with my fellow queens suga and Oikawa. So far our conversations have been dry but in the past couple days I have acquired an activity that should add some spice to our pitiful existence.

*texting the GC*
🔥a r s o n🔥: ok sluts I have an idea
💅gay door💅: what is it hoe? 💅
❤️mom❤️: sorry noya tried killing asahi again 🙄 what's up?
🔥a r s o n🔥: let's have some fun with our tops~
💅gay door💅: no.
❤️mom❤️: sorry hon but no.
🔥a r s o n🔥: awwww, why not 🥺
💅gay door💅: you know why.
❤️mom❤️: unlike you I want to walk
🔥a r s o n🔥: fine- Ig I'll just have to do it myself 🙄
*end of the messaging*
I calmed myself down and got out of bed for once. I grabbed everything I would need and messed wakatoshi.
*texting with the boys*
Waka💕: hello satori
🔥a r s o n🔥: hi waka waka~ what's you doing ~?
Waka💕: your grammar is upsetting 😑 I'm at church.
🔥a r s o n🔥: well things are gonna get a bit more unholy ~
Waka💕: satori. What do you mean "unholy".
🔥a r s o n🔥: you'll see waka, you'll see~
Waka💕: satori don't.
🔥a r s o n🔥: make me.
-🔥a r s o n🔥 is offline-
*end of the messaging*
I hoped into my car and put on some good music, not that normy shit, I put on mother mother because that makes me hyped , and trust me I needed it.

Eventually I arrived at wakatoshi's house and got the Key from under the door mat before going up to his room. Wakatoshi's mother was out of town for business which made it much more convenient for my plan to take action.

Once I arrived in wakatoshis room I got changed into my outfit which consisted of a simple maid dress , cat ears, black thigh highs, fishnets, and a red dog caller with wakatoshi's name on the tag marking me as his.

I decided to leave my hair down because wakatoshi said I look cute like that

I decided to leave my hair down because wakatoshi said I look cute like that. I got bored and decided to walk around the house since wakatoshi wasn't back from bible study. Once I got bored enough I got out the broom and started sweeping until I heard the door open.

At that moment I knew, I fucked up. I ran upstairs and hid in the closet because I wasn't about to be punished by a church boy. I locked the door and waited silently until I heard his footsteps come up the stairs. My breath hitched at I heard them finally stop, right in front of the closet door.

"Satori." I covered my mouth in fear backing further into the closet "come out. Now."
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck -!

I eternally screamed as I gathered the ability to speak " y-yes s-sir" I opened the door and was immediately grabbed by my wrist and tossed onto the floor completely missing the bed. I groaned and sat up looking at wakatoshi with a slight fear.

"What are you doing, get up." I stood up straight looking up at him scared and irritated, but him on the other hand. He was pissed.

He grabbed me by my collar and slammed me against the wall placing his arm on the left side of my head with the other holding my face so that I was looking him in the eyes.

"I went to church because I need to be more like that Jesus guy from karasuno. And then I come home. And here you are. Dressed like this." He rubbed his thumb over my bottom lip lightly growling in my ear.

"P-please don't punish me master, I-it's not my fault, I-it was y/n's Idea-" I was trying to explain myself but he quickly shut me up "enough. I don't care if y/n told you to or not , you're still a slut, well, my slut that is" 

I gulped as he lowly chuckled "y-yes sir"

His chuckles came to a stop before he gripped my face in his hand forcing eye contact that I was less than found of. "On your knees." He ordered in a stern tone. I didn't because my will would not be so easily broke by a man who just got back from Sunday school. "Now." He said more annoyed. I was feeling bratty today so I said simply "n-no" . I could tell he was getting mad when he moved his hand to my neck gripping it tightly "what did you say" he said giving me a death glare. "I said I'm not going to listen to a man who just got back from Sunday school. Look at you, even your silly little god wouldn't give respect to you . So why should I be your little slut?"

"Because I own you. And because I said so. Now on your knees." He said madly.
"No." I said no longer in the mood to be bossed around. "Fine , I guess I'll have to do it myself."

He soon reached up my skirt and began to play with me. I was slightly uncomfortable and began to push against his shoulders. ((CONSENT USHIJIMA CONSENT !)) he didn't really get it right away, instead he picked me up and placed me onto my knees. "Now I'm going to need you to be good or I'm not going to be very happy with you" this made me a little upset but I rolled my eyes and looked away. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards his dick which was semi hard

I decided to give in and go along with it, I took off his belt and pulled his pants down his boxers fallowing soon after.

His dick sprung out almost hitting me in the face.  I held in front of my mouth before kitten licking the tip , I looked up momentarily to see him slightly annoyed. This only made me more Eager. 

I teasingly took the tip into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. He looked down upon me annoyed at my tactics before grabbing a handful of my hair and shoving my face all the way down. I began to choke slightly but he didn't care, instead he began to move my head back and forth. Eventually I had gotten used to it but by that time I had tears running down my face and smudged eye liner.

He was getting close telling from the grunts emerging from his smirking lips. After a few more minutes of thrusting my head down onto him he finally came.

With his dick still in my throat and hand still gripping my hair I was experiencing a mild discomfort. So when he finally let go I sprung back and looked up at him annoyed.

"Awww is my kitty upset? Come on little kitty, drink daddy's milk." He said in a low seductive tone.  I did as told and as a reward he bent down and pet my chin "good kitty" he says before lifting me up and placing me on the bed.

He leaves to grab the 'fun box' and returns soon after he pulls out an array of toys.  I look upon them with fear and regret. He comes closer to me before simply saying "I plan on using all of these on you tonight. You bratty fucking slut" 

At this moment I knew, I fucked up.
————————————————————————

Heyyyy bitches-! Sorry I haven't been updating, this is a long story so I'm gonna make it into multiple parts, part two should be uploaded soon and shout out to whoever sang talking to the moon in the  comments of my last story y'all made my day.

Sa-yo-na-ra 👋
(Lil banana fish reference for y'all)