Info Before The Story Actually Starts

Okay, there wasn't a chapter from the previous one about their info, so let's start. I'll also tell you about why and how I made them.

1. Star.

Her name comes from Chase's pup tag, which is a star. Star is also fast, like a shooting star, so it kinda makes sense. Does it? Anyways, Star was suppose to be the opposite gender of Chase, but less responsible as he is. May I remind you that in 'Our Shooting Star Runs Away', she used to be a thief. Totally opposite from Chase.

2. Marsha

Her name just like Marshall, only you removed the two 'l's in his name. Also suppose to be his opposite gender, but she's way TOO angry. She has fire powers, just like Mighty Marshall, but has them always. She's also the inverted version of Marshall. She also has different eye colors, in which YOU SHOULD NEVER FORGET. If you wanna draw her. She's always cranky, angry, and always bad-mooded.

3. Roxy

Her name used to be spelt as 'Rocksie' but I changed it afterwards in a few chapters. She is Rocky's opposite gender. She's grayer than Rocky. On her cheeks are colored light green, since her electricity is also color light green.

4. Uma

Her name is the same way I did to Marsha. I took away the 'Z' in Zuma, making it turn to Uma. Also an opposite gender to Zuma. Uma is secretly a merpup, but of course some people know.

5. Bessie

At first, I used to name her 'Rose' but that sounded weird. I used to spell her name as 'Bessy' but also sounded weird. She has a huge appetite. People rumor that she's secretly a small version of a black hole, but that isn't true.

6. Trisha

Tracker's opposite gender. Part dog and Part reptile. Ligyrophobic means a person afarid of loud sound, I think. Trisha is surprisingly older than everyone, but seems the youngest.

7. Artic

Aries's twin. Has mismatched color eyes, but they're hardly noticed. She and Aries are VERY identical, even if they seem different.

8. Aries

Artic's twin. Has both blue eyes. She and Artic are VERY indentical, even if they seem different.

========================================

Now, to the actual story.