The Scratch Family Reunion

Gazelle entered Marsha's room, nervous looking. "Hey, Marshie?" Gazelle asked. Marsha was sitting on her bed, watching a fanmade Thomas Series. "Yeah, Gazelle?" Marsha asked,  pausing the video. "Uncle Scratch called me over for a family reunion an-" Marsha interrupted. "HOLD ON. I thought you got rid of them?" Marsha asked, approaching Gazelle. "I did, by sending them to our homeland. Which was Scotland." Gazelle answered.

"Anyways, are you asking me to come with you?" Marsha raised a brow. "Kind of.. But you don't have to. You can finish watching your series and I could go alone-" Marsha interrupted again. "Oh no, no, no. And let some boys that are in a relationship with your cousins flirt with you!? NO Fricking WAY!!!" Marsha stated. "So, you're coming along, right?" Gazelle asked. "Bch, yes." Marsha agreed.

"Where will we be meeting them?" Marsha asked, wearing her boots. This was three minutes after and she wore boots to prevent from burning people or animals. Gazelle had a bow on her head. "Does it look nice?" Gazelle asked. Marsha frowned and messed her hair. "What- HEY!" Gazelle paused. "Just in case boys flirt with you." Marsha smiled. "Alright fine. We should go now." Gazelle said. "Which is where?" Marsha opened the door. "It's near the beach, so we'll be walking." Gazelle exited the room.

================

"Welcome, Scratches from all ages. Great to see you all." Colonel Scratch, Gazelle's other uncle, announced. In the reunion party, Marsha was looking around, seeing alot of relatives, especially cats. Some of them hissed, seeing Marsha. "What is that dalmatian doing here!?" Some whispered. Gazelle went beside Marsha, giving her a lil' kiss on the cheek. "Gazelle?" A familiar voice asked. "Oh, hey Uncle!" Greeted Gazelle.

"How are you?-" Marsha growled. "Now, now. I know we aren't on the same side, but hey- I'm retired now." Chapper Scratch, Gazelle's uncle, assured.

TO BE CONTINUED....