Insecurity

"Hyung! Your mu- "

"Shh, Jungkook. I am talking with Irene"

Taehyung said lowly as he turns away from Jungkook and continue with his conversation.

"Oh, sorry Hyung"

If Taehyung was that smart, he probably can find the sniffle between the words. With that Jungkook slowly walk out as tears stream down his face. He knows that Tae will never leave him but insecurity is a damn hell. He walks towards his own room as he tries to wipe away his tears. As he locks the door, he let himself slide on the door. He closes his face with his palm as he bites another hand.

It was his old habit as he used to get bully at his former school.

"Maybe they just friend.... they are nothing more than friend- "

Jungkook turns silent as he heard Tae's laughing on the other side. That's it. That was the last straw of Jungkook. He gets up as he body tremble. Bad thoughts already fill his mind as his tears continuously stream down.

"No.... Tae will never leave me"

"He will leave you... like your family.... Your friend. He will leave you for her"

"She's perfect.... She can give him a child"

"He just uses you to get close to her"

"You will never find the happiness"

Jungkook falls on his knee. His heart starts pounding like crazy. His mind fills with his past. His bad past.

He tries to stand up, searching for his med.

"Bun! Are you there? Open up! I will leave in a minute to meet Irene. You okay, right?"

Jungkook glance towards the door as his heart starts to pound faster.

"N-no.... I can't let him see me like this. I will just tell him to go then I'm done"

Jungkook whispers to himself. Tae never seen him in his panic attack because Jungkook knows that Tae will just leave him if he said so.

"Y-yeah! I-I'm okay. You can go Taehyung."

Jungkook said with unsteady voice as he tried to calm himself. In other side, Taehyung was staring deep onto the door as confusion fill his mind.

"Is it just me or he just call me Taehyung? What da heck!! He definitely not okay"

Tae said to himself as he feels uneasy feeling creep up in him. He opens his phone and quickly send a text to Irene.

Jungkook was searching all over his room as suddenly he remembers that he forgot his med on their share bedroom. It was on their night table!!

"Oh my... why does I always be clumsy"

He thought as he sits on the bed.

"Bun?? Open the door... we need to talk."

Again. Bad thoughts fill his mind.

"He will break up with you"

"He found those meds and feel disgust"

"He hates you"

"That's it, Bun. I will break this door"

Taehyung said and of course Jungkook doesn't hear him as he is too focusing on his bad thoughts.

Jungkook turns his head as he hears a loud crash. Taehyung's heart hurts when he sees the precious tears fall from the beautiful eyes. He runs towards Jungkook and hug him closely. He knows Jungkook has panic attack even Jungkook is 'too' well with hiding those meds.

"Breath bun, smell the rose and blow the candle. You are okay. You have me. I will never leave you... you did well, love..."

Taehyung said as he kisses Jungkook head. Even though it was Jungkook who has it, it still effect Tae as he loves Jungkook so much until he once thought why it's not him who takes all the pain. Who bears the pain instead of his lover?

Jungkook starts to breath from his nose as he smells Tae's scent. Those sweet words start to cloud his mind as he slowly closes his eyes, drifting to sleep.

Next morning~~~

Jungkook slowly open his eyes. He scans his surrounding and realize it's not his room. He tried to get up but can't as Tae's hand wrap perfectly on his waist. Tae was a heavy sleeper so he just can't get wakes up by a small movement. Slowly Jungkook turns around and face Tae. He caresses the handsome face gently as he remembers what happen last night.

"Is it true that you love me, Tae? Is it true that you will never leave me? Like them? Like everyone? Will you be happy if I stay by you? Will you get tired of me? If she really makes you feel happy, I really will let you go... even if it hurts me the worst"

Jungkook said as tears again wear his face. It still remembers how harsh the world to him in the past. How life treat him. He just can't forget. How the knife slowly cut his flesh. How the scissor stab on his head. It just unforgettable. He closes his eyes as he tried to forget the memories as suddenly a warm hand reaches his weary eyes. He slowly opens his eyes and stares into a deep blue eye.

Tae was awake all the time as he hears all Jungkook said and it hurts his pride and heart. Pride because he didn't protect the most precious thing in his life and heart because he didn't meet him sooner and love him sooner. He wipes the tears that leave once a sparkle eye. He stares into his world with adoration and love before take him into a hug.

"Love, don't ever think about me give up on you. I will never leave you and will never leave. I love you so much. You are my world. My precious thing in the world. if I ever get tired of you, that's not me, bun. It's my other twin. That's not me. Always remember I love you until die separate us."

Jungkook clutches Tae's shirt as he bursts into more tears. Tae pets his bunny as his tears also fall from his eyes wetting Jungkook's neck.

"I love you too, Tae"

Jungkook said lowly as blushes spread on his face. He hid his face on the crook of Tae's neck as he smiles. Tae also smile as he feels Jungkook kisses his cheek.

"Please don't hide anything from me, love. I was scared when you suddenly faint in my arms yesterday."

Tae said as he comfortably laid on Jungkook's lap as the tv shows cinderella. Jungkook chuckles.

"I thought you were the same with everyone. So, I never thought of let you know about my pain."

Taehyung dramatically gasp as he gets up from his favorite place.

"Bun, baby, love, you can tell me everything you want to said. I will never be said no to you and will always make a time from you love"

Jungkook blushes as the nicknames casually leave Tae's mouth.

"Uh, well. Okay......"

Tae smiles before he grabs Jungkook's face and smashes their lips together.

...