Te Amo 2

It has been weeks but Tae is doing perfectly fine in making sure Taegguk had everything and he frequently visits Jungkook with the baby so he can familiarize himself with the mother. Sometimes Tae places the baby in Jungkook's arms and takes many pictures just to make sure that the baby knows how Jungkook looks if...anything ever happens.

*ring~~* *ring~~*

"Oh, Taegguk-ah, I'm going to leave you with mother a while to take this call so better behave alright baby."

Although Taegguk is so tiny, he is the most understanding child. He knows when his parents are okay or not. So, Tae believes the baby will not cry out loud. So, he steps outside and takes the call. After some time on the phone, suddenly cries can be heard and Taehyung quickly ended his call with his secretary as he heard it. But somehow, he feels relief. Maybe because of the cries or the reason behind the cry.

"I'm sorry- "Tae quickly open the door of the ward shocked as a scene unfolded in front of him. "OMG Tae. Are you sure this is my child he is so small yet so healthy and omggg, he has your smileeeeee and looks at that pouty lipssss"

There is the patient that went to comma at least recently, with tears rolling down his cheeks with a sleepy baby in his arms.

"Jungkook? Baby? OMG! DOCTOR! DOCTOR!"

Chaos broke out and still Tae was grateful for this. The scene unfolds in front of him.

-------------

"Mrs. Kim, this is a miracle as a most patient like your case does not survive this and it is a happy occasion as you come back in a healthy condition. You may discharge by this weekend."

Jungkook nod as he thanks the doctor before they leave. He scans the room before his eyes landed on the brown almond eyes which look so miserable and teary.

"Tae, come here"

Slowly, Tae walks to the sick baby and embraces him.

"Owww, are you crying? UwU."

"Do you know how much I miss you? The single night when I went to s-sleep...there is no single night I slept peacefully and it is cold. Without your warmth. Without your cuddles. Everything...everything is dull, baby. Everything just stops moving...as if you never exist in the first place.... every call I receive from the hospital, my heart beats so fast. It is bad news...about you. And my fear grew every day when they said your heart stop moving days ago...I thought I lost you forever when your heart rate decreases...

Then you breathe again as Taegguk starts to cry. Do you know how grateful and how proud of you at that time? You are the strongest mommy I know....so please, don't ever leave me. I don't know what I would do if this ever happen again. I don't like it when this body always longing for you"

Jungkook POV

I caress his head as he lets his head on my chest. It would be a lie if I don't feel the struggle his husband had for the past weeks he has been gone into a peaceful place for a while.

"I know Tae. I am so proud of you for being strong for me and for being such a good father. I love you, love"

I said as I cup his face and planted many kisses on his face before landing a long kiss on his pouty lips. 'Now we know where Taegguk gets his lips'

I giggle softly. "Now do me a favor hubby. Sleep alright? Let me set eyes on the baby."

His eye bags are my biggest enemy right now and he looks tired. Must be hectic.

"But- "

"Shhh, sleep," I said as I let, him laid on my bed and we wrap our hands around each other. I play with his hair. After soft snores echo, I smile. 'He needs this'

I carefully get out of his grasp and quickly take Taegguk in my arms. "Hello, baby. Omg, you really look like me! I am your mum, see! You got everything from me except those eyes and smile. UwU, you are soooo cute. Should I call you lil star? Oh yesss, you want to sleep right? Let me sing for my baby"

Have a good day, my love.

Sleep tight you will love it tomorrow

When the sky is blue

The roses red

When the candle blew

You will love it tomorrow

Cuz you are the sunshine and I am the cloud

We will be forever no matter what

You will achieve everything

Have the love of the world

You deserve it

Better than I am

You are the biggest miracle

In my life

Baby

I sing softly while rocking the baby slowly until the big eyes close on their own, into a dreamland. I smile as Tae possessively hugs my waist.

"I never regret having you both," I said softly as I left a peck on each head, with tears walling my eyes. Tae moves in his sleep as he opens his eyes slightly. "Kook?"

"Tae...remember...no matter what happens, I always love you. I never regret vowing out my love for you or having this baby. You guys are the most miracle that happens to me. So be a good boy and sleep, Tae. You might miss me but everything will fall into its place. Just like you and me."

I whisper to him who is half asleep before I let myself into deep slumber....

...........

Tae POV

I fix my cloth for the last time as my bloodshot eyes look at my reflection in the mirror.

"Tae? Are you ready?"

I look over at my friends before I nod. I step out of the room and make my way to the small high table and am ready to give my speech.

"Hello everyone. I am Kim Taehyung. Today I present myself to greet the dead for the last time. He was a beautiful soul. The one that gives me the world. The one that sacrificed for me...every time..."

I stuck on my words as tears begin to fill my eyes and my heart pained. "Tae...it's okay. Take a deep breath"

A hand intertwines with my hand as the person encourages me to speak more. "Kook, I am not strong"

"You are strong, Tae. He is your father, the one that gives birth to you. He loves you so much"

His soothing voice makes me feel courage again as I again talk. "As the only son of Kim Hyung Jung, he was the greatest loss I have ever been as he was the father that show me how bright the world was with him. *sobs* he gives me everything he can and sometimes he cried at night when I was fast asleep. Not until my father, Kim Tae Won come and claim me as his son. His love for my mom is genuine and he is probably in the greatest happiness that now my mother can finally be with him at there. Waiting up for the right time, today is also their anniversary. I love you, mommy and dad"

I end my speech with a bloodshot eye as I quickly let myself in my spouse's embrace.

"You did great Tae. I am proud of you. I love you"

"I love you too"

Then our mouth crash.

'Mom, Dad, be happy there because I am happy here with him by my side' I smile at the younger as I hug him tightly.