SOULMATE

Born in a world with a soulmate is kind of trouble as they need to search for a partner with the same mark either on the arm or body. No playing with feeling. Once they found their soulmate there will be some sparks through their touches.

It same goes with Jeon Jungkook, a normal guy with a normal job but didn't believe any soulmate thing. But instead of believing those things, he falls in love with a guy. Even though he didn't believe all of those things he still scared of it. He scared that he loses the one he loves so he pretends to notice his crush even it right in front of him.

"Yah, Jungkook! How many days will I have to wait until you accept the soulmate thing? I know you didn't have a good past about but please...just try it. Maybe this one is the true one."

Jimin half yell as Jungkook sigh. He knows what his hyung means just now but he can't. Being born in a special case, he can't just believe someone by some sparks and the worst his hyung doesn't know about it. He always heard his case is 1/200 people so it is worrisome. he was already paired since born. Unlike other people, he can't change his mark. It will forever be the same as the others can change either like tattoo it back or anything. They also can reject their soulmate without feeling the pain that happens with the special case.

So Jungkook has to wait for the other pair to come.

"Jimin hyung...what if one day I didn't find any soulmate? What happens if I reject him/her? "

Jimin sigh.

"Well, as I can remember it will be easy as it just a soulmate unless you are a special case. It will hurt especially the top...I don't know why it just a top, but I heard the top will experience the most pain because they will love their bride so much and attempt to protect them like they are special jewelry. Nah, lucky them. They can separate most of the time."

Jimin said upset as the last sentence pass out from his mouth. Jungkook chuckles.

"Don't say that Yoongi hyung never cling on you. You both are like 23 hours together so don't make that face"

Jungkook said as he rolls his eyes. Jimin blushes.

"Stop it. Of course, we always stay in touch, he is my soulmate"

"Yeah, yeah whatever. My class will start in a few minutes"

Jungkook said as he gets up, bringing his pack bag. Jimin just hmm and wave him away.

Jungkook POV

"Oh god...I will be late!"

I said as I run with all my strength. I slowly slow down as I nearly bump into a guy. Well, a handsome guy. As I stop, he flashes me a boxy smile as I feel a thump in my heart.

"Excuse me? Can you help me? I'm new here and already lost...hehe"

I smile.

"Let's see...."

I take his schedule and see his class.

"You have the same class as me today......"

"My name is Kim Taehyung"

"Jeon Jungkook and let's go"

I said as I smile at him.

Tae POV

As I look into the eyes, my heart starts to flutter. His words feel like a totally beautiful song as the movements look like a dance. Everything is beautiful. His hair, his temple, his eyebrows, and of course the big doe eyes that keep hidden behind those glasses.

Without knowing, I take off his glasses as my other hand caresses his rosy cheek. Again, and again I start to fall deep into the big eyes. It feels so magical, so unreal. (It's a real baby)

"Um, uh...I think we really should get going"

My eyes start to stare at his lips. The juicy yet pulp lips.

"Hey, I want to ask...Are you really sure you are not an angel?"

I said seriously as I look at him curiously. Suddenly he chuckles cutely, leaving me frozen looking at the most beautiful view ever.

"Yah, hyung! You already ask me that since we bump into each other which means months ago. Of course, I am not an angel! I never have a wing"

He said cutely as bunny teeth peek out from his smile and it makes me smile too.

"But you have to know Jungkook...Angel is just not from heaven; it was from a pure and innocent heart."

I said dreamily as he smirks. He gets up from his seat and stands behind me.

"Well, Kim Taehyung... Do I look like that innocent to you?"

He said as his hands dangerously touch my chest. I gulp and smirk.

"Should I find out hmm?"

He smirks before help himself sit on my lap.

"Nah, no. I was just playing"

He said as he snuggles himself on me. I smile before kissing his temple and some on his lips.

"I glad we bump that day, Bun."

"Or else we never know that we are soulmates. I love you, Kim Taehyung"

"Love you too, my forever soulmate"