2.

Hopefully I can have another update up tonight.

Sincere Nolan was the type of man people gravitated towards. When he spoke, you listened. When he walked in a room, you're conversation ceased and your eyes followed his every movement. Reign noticed this on her first day, and wasn't surprised that she followed suite. He captivated her like he had captivated everyone.

She had been working for him for two weeks now. The work was easy, her coworkers were amiable, but her boss was intriguing. She didn't miss how his eyes roamed her body whether she wore pants or a skirt. Nor did she ignore the flirtatious banter. At first it was easy to simply ignore his comments and wandering eyes because she always had Cassie in the back of her mind. But as of late, thoughts of her diminished quickly. She was aware that he had a girlfriend, but if he didn't care why should she?

"Did you hear what I said?" His voice caused a tingle to travel up her spine and she took a moment to recover.

She shook her head. "No, what did you say?" She asked while staring at him through the full sized mirror. Reign wasn't needed today and last week he mentioned that she could work from home. But she wanted to see him, so here she was in his office showing him unnecessary pieces. And hoping he would bite the bullet.

"I said ask me what you want to know." That oh-so familiar voice said as he pushed away from his desk. From the far left corner of his office, she could see him place his hands in his lap. His posture read relaxed.

"Huh? I don't have nothing to ask you?"

"I'm an open book. You can ask me whatever." He replied clearly not believing her.

"What makes you think I have something to ask you?" She paused, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

"Well you don't have to be here....I told you that. I have everything I need for this week. And you keep looking at me through that mirror." He used his finger to point at her through the mounted mirror with a smirk on his face.

"I don't have anything I need to ask you...I just wanted to show you that i'm dedicated to the job." She mentally patted herself on the back for her quick response.

He gave her a deadpan stare. There was something on her mind and he could tell because he prided himself on being able to read a women. "Would it ease your mind if I tell you I won't fire you for whatever you have to say?"

"I don't have anything to say. I told you that." She had more convection to her voice.

He smiled a genuine smile. "I know you're dedicated; I noticed that your first three days. And don't think you need to go above and beyond to impress me. I was impressed when I first saw you. I have everything I need from you, you can go home."

The thing was she didn't want to go home. She wanted to stay in his presence, she wanted to talk to him, she wanted to look at him, and she wanted to fuck him on the desk while his girlfriend was outside the door. But she had missed that opportunity by being stubborn.

She sighed in defeat as she packed her things and headed out of his office.

Moments later his door swung open and appeared Cassie. She shut the door behind her and took her seat at the edge of his desk. "Tsk. tsk. tsk. I'm starting to think you lost your touch."