CHAPTER 10

Tae knew what Jimin is going to ask him.

" Who is that girl? Why did Jin yell at her? Why is he angry everytime when he sees her? From what I noticed Jin doesn't look like someone who will be rude to girls......... Uhmmm..... Why did that girl claim herself as Jungkook's girlfriend? " Jimin asked continuously.
Tae sighed and chuckled at the way Jimin was curious about this much.

" Ok Jimin I will answer all of your questions but you have to answer me first. " Tae said.

" Yeah ask me" Jimin said looking at him.

" Will you talk to your parents everyday?" Tae asked.

" Yes. I will talk to them everyday. I have not even missed a day . " Jimin said. A thought of his parents made him really happy.

" Ok how long it has been since you saw them?" Tae asked .

" Not even a month. They will visit me every month. Even when I was studying in high school. They visit me always. I went abroad with them for college but I wasn't able to suit myself there. So I transferred here. How much ever work they have they will visit me." Jimin said happily.

" Fine. I am saying this to you because I know you for a long time and I trust you so much . But you shouldn't open up in front of anyone about this . Ok?" Tae asked him.

" I won't. Hey wait. We just know each other for a week isn't it?" Jimin said

" Yes but I know you from my highschool. I came to know you since you performed in a dance competition. You wouldn't have noticed me. I tried to approach you but you barely talk to anyone so I didn't come to you. And then later I shifted to another school and after that I saw you in the gates of our uni a week ago. That's when I followed you and we bumped into each other"  Tae said.

" Oh " Jimin said

" I used to admire you and your way of dancing. It will be very graceful. I thought you don't feel comfortable around people . But now that I see you are very friendly. And it feels good spending time with you. " Tae said as he had a wide boxy smile.

Jimin found Tae very cute and adorable . He felt very happy being friends with Tae and Jin . Jin was very lovely and funny. He made Jimin smile with his dad jokes.

The room went silent again.

" Uhm.... Tae I think we were talking about something before." Jimin said

" Oh yeah! " Tae remembered and then continued " Jimin both of our parents love us so much . Your parents and my parents showered us with so much love from our childhood till now.

But for Jungkook and his brothers it wasn't like that. Jin and Yoongi didn't suffer much because Jungkook took good care of them. But Jungkook didn't have anyone to take care of him. He had to take care of his two brothers. Jungkook always longed for love and warmth.

Now if you see him he looks so cold and rude but back then he wasn't like that . He used to be so caring and kind to others. His parents were always focused on money. Their kids couldn't even reach them by phone. They rarely met their parents.

When Jungkook was a freshman in this uni , there was a senior student named Baekhyun who used to bully everyone. When Jungkook got here he tried to bully him also but Jungkook fought him back which surprised Baekhyun and the other students as well. Everyone started losing the fear of Baekhyun . They even forgot that there was someone called Baekhyun

This made Baekhyun angry and he wanted to take revenge on Jungkook. So he started to learn Jungkook and his needs. He found that he loved his brothers so much and he wanted to be loved by someone.

He used love as his revenge. He asked his sister Minzy to transfer here temporarily and asked her to seduce Jungkook and make him fall in love with her.

No one knew she was Baekhyun's sister. She made Jungkook fall in love with her . Jungkook was longing for love so he fell into their trap easily.

But after few months he found out that she was acting with him when she was talking to her brother . Jungkook felt so broken . It was his first time being loved by someone other than his brothers. But when he found out it was all fake he didn't want to live anymore. He tried to kill himself but luckily Jin and Yoongi went to him at the right time and prevented him from doing anything stupid .

Jungkook didn't come out of his house for two months. Jin used to cry to me saying that he couldn't see his brother in that state.

And after two months he went back to the uni . But when he went back he wasn't that kind and lovely person anymore. He was cold and rude and he also started bullying people for fun.

When Jungkook returned Minzy already went back abroad. Only we know that he is deeply hurt inside.
We don't know why she came back again but we know that it's not for a good motive. " Tae ended

Jimin was so sorry to hear it. Deep inside he didn't know why but he didn't want anything to hurt Jungkook .

Is he falling for him?

 Hello readers! If you are reading this thank you very much

Hello readers! If you are reading this thank you very much. Stay safe and be happy everyone.
                                   - R. D . Granger