CHAPTER 15

* next day , at the uni *

Jimin arrived a little early and went to his class. Jin was already there.

" Hey Jin. " Jimin said as he took a seat next to him.

" Hi Jimin. I was waiting for you. Can you do me a favour?" Jin asked. He looked so nervous.

" Yes tell me" Jimin said.

" Uhm... Today I am going to ask Tae if he will be my boyfriend. I want it to be a special memory. So can you help me with the arrangements and decorations please?" Jin asked

" Wow. Sure Jin. I will help you. " Jimin said happily.

" Hyung, his friends and Yoongi also will be there so you won't be alone." Jin said as Jimin nodded.

* At the end of the day *

Tae was alone in his class. Jin and Jimin were not in the class. He felt sad  that his friends were hanging out without him.

Then he received a notification from Jin.

Jin:
TaeTae wait for
me in the
entrance after
your last class.

Tae just replied with a simple OK. He was still angry at them for leaving him alone.

* At the park *

Jin and Jimin skipped classes after break. Jungkook agreed to come soon to the park as soon as he knew Jimin was also coming. Two of Jungkook's friends were also there. Yes. It was Taemin and Eunwoo. Yoongi was also there with another boy.

They chose a place in the park and started decorating it with heart balloons, roses and Polaroid pictures of Jin and Tae in the little branches of the tree.

Jungkook was sitting under a tree with the new boy.

" Mochi! Come here" Jungkook shouted.

Jimin shyly walked towards them with a cute blush on his cheeks.
He went closer and sat next to Jungkook.

" Hoseok this is mochi that I told you about. " Jungkook introduced.

" Oh. Hi. I am Jung Hoseok. I am his cousin and best friend. I am studying in Busan . I came to your uni for a project. Nice meeting you. " Hoseok said as he extended his hand for a shake.

Jimin gladly took his hand and gave him an angelic smile and said " I am Park Jimin. Nice to meet you too hyung."

Before Jungkook could say anything

" Jimin! Come and help me." Taemin yelled.

Jimin looked apologetically at both of them and said " Sorry hyungs I will catch up with you later."

" It's ok Jiminie." Hoseok said sweetly.

Jungkook watched Jimin from afar. He felt very jealous whenever Taemin was flirting with him.

Do I really love him? Jungkook thought to himself.

* At the uni entrance *

Tae's classes were over an hour before and he was waiting for Jin. He felt so pissed that Jin was literally late for an hour and he had to stand in the cold place alone.

After another 15 mins a car arrived and stood in front of Tae.

Jin came out of the car. He looked so handsome. Tae's anger washed away and he was practically drooling over the man in front of him.

" Sorry TaeTae I made you wait so long. " Jin said as he opened the door for Tae and Tae got in without saying a word.

The car drive was very awkward. After half an hour of driving Jin stopped his car in front of a park.