CHAPTER 16

Hello readers. Sorry for not updating in a long time. Got busy with school stuffs. I will try to update soon. Thank you for 2k reads.

Jungkookie Hyung:

Mochi. Be ready
at 6 am tomorrow
I will pick you up
and let's go to the uni
together. Good night
see you tomorrow ❤️

Jimin smiled at the text and he went to sleep.

* Next morning *

Jimin woke up soon and got ready . Soon he received a text from Jungkook asking for his address. Jimin sent him the address and he was waiting for him. Soon a car arrived and Jimin got out of the house and went to the car.

" Good morning Jiminie." Jungkook said as he waved at Jimin.

" Good morning Hyung." Jimin said.

Jungkook opened the passenger seat door for Jimin and he went and sat in the driver seat and started the car.

" Where are we going Hyung?" Jimin asked

" It's pretty early in the morning so first let's go to a cafe and discuss about the project then I will take you to the uni. "

Jimin hummed at his response and the car drive was silent as they soon reached the cafe.

They went inside and ordered their food and went and sat in a table near the window.

" So what song did u choose for the dance sugar cake?" Jungkook asked

Jimin blushed at the nickname. " I chose a song which we can perform together and it's called black and white. I have some idea about the choreo. I hope it is fine for you Hyung. "

" Oh nice. I like that song and yeah it's fine for me. " Jungkook said

" What about our song Hyung?"

" Yeah since it's Christmas performance I've chose a song related to Christmas." Jungkook said

Their waitress came with the food and they ate the food and  left to the uni. They had a nice chat on their way and they got to know a lot about each other and Jimin was more comfortable with him now.

When they reached the uni and got out together all the eyes were on them. They were surprised to see Jungkook with someone else other than his friends.

They started gossiping about them and Jimin went inside his class like a tomato. Jin and Tae was teasing him for half of the day.

After lunch it was club class so they went to their clubs and sat with their parteners.

Jin and Tae were sitting together and they were sucking each other's faces.

Jimin and Jungkook were sitting together and discussing about their song  and Minzy flirting with Jungkook.

" Kookie oppa can we go out today after class just like the old times?" Minzy asked

" Kookie?!?" Jimin asked while giggling sweetly and Minzy shot him a glare.

Soon the bell rang and it was their time to go home.

" Hyung let's go." Jimin said as he took his bags and stood up.

" Shut up shorty. Stop trying to get kook into falling into your trap and he won't even like faggots like you. And don't you dare try to steal what's mine. Got it?? Now get lost !!" She yelled at Jimin . Everyone in the class was watching them and some were throwing bad comments at Jimin.

Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. Jungkook had enough of this as he stood up from his seat and banged his fist on the table and looked at the other students.

" WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?? GO MIND YOUR BUSINESS." Jungkook yelled as everyone started to move in a hurry.

" And you, It's true that I loved you but it's obviously in the past. And if you dare to talk to him like that then you won't be alive to see the sunlight next day. Fuck off." He said as he pointed at Minzy.

He grabbed Jimin's wrist who was now crying a mess and dragged him out of the class.

Jungkook pulled him into an empty classroom and locked the door. He went to Jimin and hugged him tightly.

No one has ever embarrassed Jimin like that. Even when he came out as a bi his parents didn't say a word against it. But today he was humiliated in front of a whole class which made him cry.

Jungkook slowly caressed his back as he whispered sweet things to him.

" Hyung I really don't have bad intentions in talking with you ." Jimin managed to say in between his sobs.

" Shh... I know Jiminie. You don't believe whatever she says." Jungkook said as he pulled away from the hug and softly kissed his forehead.

Jimin blushed and asked " What was that for ?" Jungkook grinned and held his hand.

" Jimin ah will you go on a date with me?"

Hello readers. How are y'all? Sorry for not updating in a long time. Vote and comment this chapter if you like it. Take care readers and love you ❤️

 Take care readers and love you ❤️