✨Day 6

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, daddy kink, light smut————Today you were finally having a FaceTime call with Bishop

————
Today you were finally having a FaceTime call with Bishop. Yes, you did text, talk on the phone, and occasionally see each other on FaceTime almost every single day, but this was another type of FaceTime call. Something that Bishop had been begging for the last few days.

📲To: Daddy❤️
Call me on FaceTime when you get back to your room. I'll be waiting for you🍆💦

📲From: Daddy❤️
Fuck am I finally going to see her🐱

📲To: Daddy❤️
Yes! And she's waiting for you😘

📲From: Daddy❤️
Trying to get back as soon as I can!

📲To: Daddy❤️
Hurry before I start without you😈

He called you an hour after you had sent him the first text. He must have really been in a hurry to get back as soon as possible.

His beautiful face came into view, but you could see in his eyes that he was not happy at all with you.

"Hi, daddy!"

"Hi, daddy?! Don't you hi daddy me. Do you know how fucking crazy you have been driving me with the videos you have sent me!"

You tried to act innocent with him because you know how much that fucking drove him wild.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Bishop?" You said while batting your eyelashes at him.

"Fuck, you really are something else, baby girl. I can't wait to come home and fuck you like the little whore you are!"

You let out a gasp. "Bishop!"

"What? You know it's true."

He wasn't wrong at all. You were a dirty little whore for him and only him.

"Are you enjoying the videos?"

"I would enjoy it more if you actually touched yourself in them instead of teasing me."

"Don't worry, daddy. Those videos were just a warmup; now we are really going to get this show on the road. Starting with..."

You were already naked on your shared bed, so you finally gave him a nice view of what he has been missing the most.

"Fuck, there she is. Now, are you going to be a good girl and touch yourself for me?"

"Yes, daddy."

Vote? Comment? Share?